Massimo Dutti Employee Reviews

random
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London2 November 2019
Literally the employee will work at random store and brand so it can be good or awful work environment. Good luck... FYI, there are some reason if a lot of employees quit.
Fun workplace and hard work
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 July 2018
We have a lot of pressure to make our target with customer service and make the perfect standards.
I first gained my experience as a cashier, where I learned how to open and close the tills and to make sure there was the correct amount of money in each till to start and end the day with no discrepancy.
As I worked there for more than a year, I have a really good relationship with my managers and supervisors as we trust each other, when they are not there and need someone to be in charge, my supervisors count it on me as a team leader.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with all kind of customers of all ages on a daily basis but as being the hardest part is as well the most enjoyable part because with each customer is a different kind of style and a different kind of customer service.
Good
PR Assistant (Current Employee) –  London18 June 2018
Great manager, possibility to grow and work independently. Inditex is a good place to start and learn how to work in a fast paced international company
Decent summer job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 September 2017
It is a demanding job, they ask a lot of you in terms of customer service probably because it is more high end.
They focus a lot on UPT and meeting targets.
fun place to work
Customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford street, UK1 June 2017
• Working as an effective team player to ensure the daily sale budget was achieved. I had the role of communicating to my colleagues every hour the amount of money the store had made to help them keep up with the sales
• Processing sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods
Friendly environment and pleasant people
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London29 March 2017
Days in Massimo were often busy, however, colleges made the day seem effortless. I gained experience on cash handling, I learned how to prioritize and evaluate conditions as well as working on initiative most of the time, as the shop was busy. The management was friendly but also strict when it had to be with the work force, which showed me how to be disciplined, or discipline other people. The hardest part of the job was to meet the requests of demanding customers, however, that was the most enjoyable, when you'd see them leaving with a smile in their face.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shepherds Bush, UK12 February 2017
maintain shopfloor standards
providing excellent customer service
organising stockroom
pricing new merchandise
dealing with customers' issues and complaints
Job duties
Stock assistant (Former Employee) –  London26 March 2016
Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked.
Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor.
Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping, receiving related paperwork.
Participate in inventories.
Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures.
Properly execute all relevant register functions.
Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time attendance.
Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meeting as directed by store management.
workplace
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  london regent street11 February 2016
This company helped me grow as a person, by improving my skills an qualities, such as interactive skills, being observant, taking responsibilities and initiatives.
Pros
1% commissions
Cons
too many late shifts
enjoyable and amazing place to start with
Stockroom assistant (Current Employee) –  Oxford Street 31528 September 2015
it has been a nice experience since the beginning! Menagers have been supporting me all the time and have given me good directions in order to show the best of me and give proof of my good capabilities! i have really enjoyed working there and if you are not a good team player, you will learn how to be a good one beacuse working as a team is the main selling point of any good company!United we are stronger!
Pros
Free breaks
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  london2 May 2015
Good improve of skills , good customer service experience,learning and improving my customer service qualities. Improving my skills whit the computers that we work for checking prices scanning products , selling , opening closing tills .
Great workplace
Stockroom supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ENG6 November 2014
Working in a Retail helped me to growth as a person since my background was in a warehouse only,
I have learned a lots of new things such as Fashion,the materials they are made of,to recognise the quality on the clothes and finally I have learned how to do customer service.
work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG29 September 2014
• Receiving and storing the delivery of large amount of stock.
• Checking deliveries in order to ensure that is the right that has been requested.
• Placing the new garments in the store.
• Helping prepare the shop before and after opening or closing
stepping stone
Sales Assistant - Menswear (Current Employee) –  London, ENG10 September 2014
very busy
learnt different levels of customer service
management was good
some co-workers were good, some were not due to commissions.
the hardest part are the hours you put in and the salary you get for it.
customer service is the enjoyable part.
Unique experience
General Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG7 May 2014
Demanding costumers in a extremely fast pace enviroment! Everything had to be organised perfectly and with amazing collaboration between the members of the team to achieve the setted targets.
Desarrollo de las relaciones con los clientes
Departamento Personal Tailoring (Former Employee) –  Londres29 July 2013
• Adquirí importantes habilidades para entender las necesidades de los clientes.
• Ayudé a desarrollar el departamento de “Personal Tailoring” en nuevo rango de clientes, resultando por ello un aumento del 20% en las ventas gracias a mi habilidad de resolver los problemas.
• Fácil asimilación de la industria de la moda al trabajar como encargado del departamento “Personal Tailoring” con un equipo bajo mi supervisión.
Pros
Equipo de trabajo
Cons
Mala Gestión
workplace
fashion advaisor (Current Employee) –  london29 May 2012
advaisor the costmer, help them, prepare transfers, some times stay in tills, do replasment, put the extras eway, closing, sizing
Pros
good salari
Cons
weast all the day, not to much benefts