Good and can choose the hours you work.
I work 46 hours and only get paid for 40 but they knock a few off of everyone without authorisation
All day shifts. Between 12 and 16 hour days.8 to 10 hours between shifts.
Long and hard. No social life. Put on a zero hour contract.
Part time at weekends around college
I accept bar work is anti-social hours but it depends on individual management/venue as to how much of your holiday entitlement you may be allowed to take.
Long working hours on new openings
Long but get a break and treated fairly
Terrible never do again, hours are long get told 9 half hour days to then 15 to 16 hour days really is disgusting company
Kitchen work very unsociable hours
- Why did you leave your job at Marstons Plc?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Marstons Plc?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Marstons?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Marstons Plc?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Marstons Plc? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Marstons Plc management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- What is the Marstons employee discount?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Marstons Plc?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Marstons Plc?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Marstons Plc?6 people answered