Marks and Spencer Customer Assistant hourly salaries in England
Salary estimated from 50 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
£9.02 per hour
7% Below national average
Job openings matching Customer Assistant in Marks and Spencer
Communication with our customers starts with us and our journey is built with customer insight at its heart. At M&S we are on a journey to change perceptions.
20 hours ago
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
More Marks and Spencer Customer Service salaries
24 salaries reported
£8.08 per hour
All Marks and Spencer - Customer Service salaries
Browse all Marks and Spencer salaries by category
Questions about Marks and Spencer
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Marks and Spencer?95 people answered
- How are the working hours at Marks and Spencer?39 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Marks and Spencer Group P.L.C.?34 people answered
- What is the Marks and Spencer Group P.L.C. employee discount?27 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Marks Spencer?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Marks and Spencer?18 people answered
- I am look for a temporary part time (3 days a week - 21 hours). Is it easy to apply?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Marks and Spencer?12 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview11 people answered
- What do i need to take with me to an interview at marks and spencer?10 people answered
See all questions and answers