Mark Murphy & Partner Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good plase to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  edinburgh - newbridge26 August 2015
Since my early days sport has been a huge part of my live, it's something I love and always wanted to do.
I like to go forward and improve myself. That's why I started Personal Trainer course and im full of hopes that this will be something i've been looking for.
Mark Murphy and Partner isgood place to work with decent management team.
when I started I didnt know much about this job but with help from my work colleagues I became one of the best drivers in whole company, confident and strong in what I do.
The best part of that job is that I can meet people from all over the world, learn from them and share our experience.
Productive, Good People
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh14 March 2013
Working to deadlines, Rotating of stock, Working as a team, Picking orders, Unloading of deliveries. I learnt more about fruit and veg, origins, when available, seasonal products. Help was always at hand, management were always approachable, helpful and friendly. The staff were brilliant, good atmosphere, laughs, jokes, team players. Like a family. Hardest part, nightshift, working weekends.
Pros
fresh fruit and veg everyday
Cons