MAR Facilities Management

MAR Facilities Management Employee Reviews

In general is a good company. There is always overtime available and the environment at the site that I work is good. The only problem is that they don’t pay the lunch time.
Productive and fun workplace, excellent teamwork good time management and collaborations. the schedule can be flexible within reasonable terms, half terms pay
Good place to work, supervisor is brilliant and helpful, holiday pay, hours are good to fit around my family , no weekends , the salary is brilliant for part time, better than any other company
Pros
Good pay, good company, A+
Cons
Term time only, so if I don't have work in half terms and summer, I don't get paid, which means I can't pay my bills or provide for my kids
If you have the opportunity to not work there, don’t. If you need a favour, they won’t help. If you call the office they will always delay everything. Management is unprofessional.
Pros
Money is okay
Cons
Nothing really
The company is very unprofessional and amateur. They treat the staff as numbers, not people. No consideration and no appreciation. The management clearly has no skills to carry on doing a good job besides being extremely immature and incompetent. It's amazing how such a big company can't have good workers and be professional. Stay away from them if you can.
Cons
good work place, great people to deal with. no problem with comunitacions on daily baisis. No problems with taking holidays. All over good company to work with
I don't regret working for the company. I would work with them anytime any day. Although they don't stress you as other companies they encourage and empower you to strive for the ultimate results.
MAR is a great company to work with as long as you are a fast paced, multitasking individual and is great at teamwork. The management is friendly and very supportive no matter what.
Pros
Pub lunches on Fridays
Cons
occasional overload of tasks
Working with a diverse workforce - interesting and character building. Dependant on role can be long hours Good office team