Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 690 reviews matching the search See all 16,325 reviews
Exam's were good.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff12 June 2019
Don't do it poor paying on time.
Constant wrong from the start and for a example three weeks to sort out purple zone basic payment method most agencies get rite first time.
Advice given if u want to be treated as equal stay well clear.
The days are gone when it was a top agency.
Here comes the truth fact.
Pros
Can't recall anything.
Cons
Plenty will tell u anything then call you a fibber. Not.
Good life/work balance
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton/Worthing, West Sussex12 June 2019
Worked for the local council via Manpower for approx. 5 years. During that time Manpower were a good company to work for. Wages were always on time and accurate.
Pros
Professional
Cons
non
Downhill
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gloucestershire8 June 2019
For years I worked with promises of progression and development only to be sidelined and pushed out as I work part time after years of working above and beyond.
Discriminated and Stepped over when on maternity leave.
Poor support system from management and profits over employee wellbeing.
Poor salary
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor pay, lack of progression
Well organised
Dispatch Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, Perth and Kinross5 June 2019
Very flexible with hours of working. I learned to be part of the team and how to operate company computer system. Workplace culture to flexible. Some people do not behave relatively to office culture,
Avoid at All costs
Financial Crime Associate (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh30 May 2019
If I could leave no stars I would. Promise you a perm contract at end of 6 months and same wage and rights as everyone else. Lot of nonsense. Weekly paid, holidays are shocking how they work them out. Trust me take a better job with another agency. The place you are put is high demand, understaffed and under supported.
Cons
Long hours, late finish and no support.
Fast paced and very busy
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire28 May 2019
My typical day is coordinated by schedulers at times supervisors who look to administrate a smooth flow of jobs evenly distributed amongst a small team
Pros
lots of work to do
Cons
at times the unrealistic expectation in terms of work performance
Enjoyed it at TNT Atherstone BUT
LBO (Former Employee) –  Atherstone, Warwickshire21 May 2019
Started work there as an loading bay opertive. Managers and staff were pleasant to work with and helpful. Was working on agency first 3 weeks got offered work 5 out of 5 days. I would get a text every day to confirm my shift. But when I get there I would get sent home. This happend alot which wasted my time and travel cost. I tryed to put up with it as I got offered a contract with TNT start date 7th of January. The person running the agency was not nice nor helpful. I asked for a new pair off gloves and was given two left hand gloves. Went back to get a right and glove. The reply I got was I did that because your an inbread from nuneaton.
Pros
Staff menbers helpful
Cons
Agency
Brilliant
Relationship Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool21 May 2019
stared at manpower due to being made redundant from my last job, they where quick and efficient in finding me a job and it was easily done. unfortunately for me the contract came to an end meaning I had to yet again find another job. but manpower fully support you whilst doing this
Pros
brilliant oppertunitys
Cons
can end at any time
Not bad
Logistics Car/Van Driver (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire11 May 2019
Friendly correspondence team. Easily contactable at any hours of the day which is ideal for this kind of work. Flexible hours and approach to working.
Agency with no benefits
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Port Sunlight9 May 2019
This is agency work which was not made clear in the application. You are not entitled to any sick pay, you have to earn your holidays and you are paid weekly so if something happens they could sack you with a weeks notice. You are not a Unilever employee, so you don’t have the same benefits. You are treated differently by Unilever staff, have to wear a different coloured badge and pay a extra pound in the gym. Manpower are useless and take weeks to respond to any emails you send. Good for a university leaver looking to gain experience but no job security whatsoever.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Agency work- second class citizens
Ok
Agency Carer Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Hertfordshire9 May 2019
Agency run work was not regular, being a agency there was no one to one you receive in a company.

Staff were very friendly and sympathetic to your work hours but could not guarantee this on a regular basis.
Pros
Cons
overworked
Discharge driver
Car driver/loader picker ferry offloader (Current Employee) –  Immingham8 May 2019
It's a joke they are readvertising and there is not enough work to go around IV been on standby all week there is no loyalty you are just a number trust me don't do it
great place to work
Goods In Operative (Former Employee) –  Byfleet, Surrey8 May 2019
I found the team I worked with great and the clients on site very polite and great to get on with.
Management was excellent, best boss ever.
Hardest part at times was the heavy lifting as there wasn't always help around.
Pros
Boss
Cons
hours
Good introduction to recruitment.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Crawley28 April 2019
Manpower are American owned & when I worked there, had very much a socialist attitude towards their staff. Training & development was readily available & continual coaching was encouraged.
Do not work for them they do not pay
Fttp installers (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City26 April 2019
Had teams of guys working away for manpower. The guys here are absolutely clueless in the construction and utility industry. 2 weeks of work no pay blaming their client paid money owed to my company to another person. Absolute criminals.

Work for them at your own risk. Most definitely the worst company I’ve ever had the dis pleasure of working with.
Amateur law breaking criminals
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
Highly Organized
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Ipswich25 April 2019
very thorough training as you are dealing with LPG very supportive staff and backup, even on nights 24/7 above average wage albeit through Manpower only drawback was 33 miles from home
Pre Carlsberg
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Devon24 April 2019
Good agency to work for, staff good at communication, wages paid on time, various contracts at different sites all types of driving/warehouse work. Led to full to job.
Pros
regular work
temporary work
Van driver serving (Former Employee) –  Warrington17 April 2019
only worked for them temporarily but found them better than most agencies
well paid and you were told what you were doing and when well in advance of your jobs
Good organisation
Press Setter Operator (Former Employee) –  Worcester Bosch, Danesmoor10 April 2019
The organisation was professional and helpful. My immediate contact was particularly effecient and pleasant. I enjoyed my time working at Worcester Bosch.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Good workplace but no progression
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 March 2019
Good environment and people and all round company, but there’s no progression at all. I worked there for quite a long time and there was no sign of anything further
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Lack of prospects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K