Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 690 reviews matching the search See all 16,314 reviews
Interesting, but often stressful environment.
Customer Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greenock16 September 2019
Working with colleagues from all over Europe and beyond created a good atmosphere, but some people in charge created more stress than was needed in my opinion.
Been fired for being pregnant.
Enquiry centre (Former Employee) –  Gosport, Hampshire11 September 2019
Worked on the DXC contact.

Had two occasions off work... One due to a serious problem with my pregnancy, which I had notes to prove.

Called me while off sick saying they have ended my contact due to having time off... Even though it was pregnancy related.
Development
Admin (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge8 September 2019
You are not offered much opportunity to develop. the people working at Manpower are great people to work with and is the best thing about working there.
Pros
people
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canterbury, Kent22 August 2019
Great place to work great people to work with always friendly and inviting. Telesales was the best place to work. Got to learn alot about the company and helped get a full time job
NRSWA operative
NRSWA operative (Former Employee) –  Grangemouth, Falkirk6 August 2019
Wouldnt even rate them 1 star but wouldn’t let me mark 0!!.
Promised bonuses etc for picking up workload for other members of staff. Never ever received it!!!. Went through 5 members of staff in the space of 3 weeks. Trying to get me to do work without a cat and gene or with the relevant ppe. Was told 3 jobs a day ended up doing 4/5 as others refused to do it. So if you ever get offered work through manpower on behalf of ro-tel fm ltd avoid at all costs.
driving was fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire5 August 2019
At Manpower, my job mainly involve delivering goods ordered to customers addresses nation wide which was fun driving meeting with new people along the way. it was very challenging, as well as beneficial. it was from this experience gained I decided to pursued a career in accounting which evidence can be seen in my CV.
Pros
making my own initiatives
Cons
more time spent in trafic which make it challenging in delivering goods on time
Stay well clear
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh3 August 2019
Disgusting place to work.
Worked here for almost 2 years and left as otherwise I would have had a nervous breakdown from my manager in Scotland Jayne.
Many consultants leave due to poor management and I am highly skilled in sales performing well-but never enough for her. Within my recent move to a new agency I am the top biller with lots of recognition. If you enjoy being bullied with horrendous micromanagement skills then this is the placefor you

Best agency
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham2 August 2019
I worked with Manpower Nottingham as Customer Service Advisor at Eon. Paid on time and staff were always helpful when needed. Wages were really high. System was very user friendly.
Pros
Great pay, lovely staff
Cons
No cons
Respectable Company to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Acton, Greater London29 July 2019
Manpower was a normal day to day delivery job.

Everything ran smoothly quite often. I left because I moved out of London to Kent. Also I wanted a company that I would be able to grow in also. Manpower Is a good agency.
On hand when required
Current Role Temporary (Current Employee) –  RBS27 July 2019
I have learned new skills with my recent placement.
Manpower are on hand if i have any questions
They are easy to contact
You are challenged to learn
A good company to work for.
Warehouse Hand (Former Employee) –  Stone20 July 2019
The company was a good company to work for, but as it was agency work, it was a little sporadic. Much of my work load was sorting through files and preparing them for scanning onto a database.
Pros
Flexible break times
Cons
Unsociable hours
good company to work for
white good engineer (Current Employee) –  South West18 July 2019
I have been with manpower twice now and each time I enjoyed my time with them.

never had a problem with payments, hr is good and supportive and the managers there are good to work with as they offer support whenever its needed.

id recommend this company to work for as they have always treated m well
Pros
company vehicle, good pay, good support from management and hr
Cons
its just contract work so not permanent
Breaking laws
Nswra worker (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow5 July 2019
Nswra role for this company breaks so many laws and you are risking your street works card AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Pros
Cons
Massive fines
Poor pay, unfriendly colleagues not Manpower’s fault
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gosport26 June 2019
I worked as a Contractor, my assignment was based in a unorganised, poorly functioning team. I was working amongst colleagues on a permanent basis who made it apparent I was just a contractor. I was on a 3 months rolling contract earning terrible money and my colleagues proudly made me aware of their pay vs. mine. I was very aware I was simply a contractor, yet I was expected to produce the same level of work as my colleagues. Management was poor and generally didn't want to address the issues in the office, they would implement a change somewhere and never address the team. We would be obliviously doing our work incorrectly, and marked down upon checking. Pay was shocking, no benefits, no progression, working amongst bullies and management didn’t want to know - makes for a awful place to work. I approached Manpower who were unable to do anything, they couldn’t even a new assignment elsewhere (which I was told they could do on my first day), they we’re limited in what they could do to help me. I’d never work as a contractor again, anywhere.
Pros
Cons
Terrible pay, no help when the assignment wasn’t working out, no benefits, poor pension scheme, no progression
I have only been placed on one assignment through manpower which I thoroughly enjoyed but unfortunately the assignment has now come to an end. I hope to find another in the future again with Manpower.
good place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh24 June 2019
good work life balance and the company would look after you when required.
pay is quite good and the training on offer was outstanding and open to people of all levels
good
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff20 June 2019
supportive colleagues, adequate training, pleasant working environment. great location, good salary. however, very clicky management and back stabbing
An amazing job
Parcel sorter (Former Employee) –  Atherstone18 June 2019
Job was fairly straightforward and enjoyable.Managers were very friendly and would always help if you needed to enquire something! Workers were friendly however keep your personal belongings safe as some stole from the changing rooms.
Pros
amazing salary
Pros and cons
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow18 June 2019
In the time that I worked here I enjoyed getting to know my fellow team mates and working with them however, I did not like the manpower management as they weren't very approachable and often made me feel belittled and put too much pressure on me regarding meeting targets and in no way helped me on how to resolve matters horrible people.
Pros
Work colleagues
Operative
Online Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 June 2019
Excellent place of work lovely strong team to work with for a fixed period of time. Agency has a variety of places to work with access to local transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K