Manpower Employee Review

Business Support Administrator Lincolnshire
Business Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ENG13 October 2014
A typical contract was mainly directed at Social Services. Manpower had seen that I had already in the past worked in this environment so I suppose that gave me the edge on finding successful work assignments.

Typical day would involve general administration and liasing with local supervisory staff to your section.

I learnt to carry out duties as required by the team.

Management: typically left to handle necessary work with little supervision (if you can cope) and to ask if you needed further clarification. Typically supervisor would speak with you initially one to one to clarify what they required you to do.

Usually working in teams of at last 6 people in an open planned environment. Introduced to teams initially and you are expected to maintain a rapport with them as you work.

There was no hardest part to the job only enjoyable parts as people and work load balance was perfect for anyoneto cope with but would have preferred to have something more challenging to do most of the time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Work not always career orientated or challenging.

Other Manpower Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Delivery deiver for royal mail (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire26 January 2020
Good working environment and good company to work for. Any queries I have are dealt with urgency and efficiency. Would recommend anyone wanting to join the agency as I have had a good experience with them.
Hard work
Loading Bay Operative (Former Employee) –  Atherstone / Kingsbury23 January 2020
Hard heavy work on feet for up to 10 hours a night with a 20 minute break all night
On the contact I worked on TNT The management staff treat agency like dirt like robots really
The on-site team days are waste of time don’t want to know your problems or sort it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

56.1K