Manpower Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 16,588 reviews
Avoid if you can.
Customer Sales & Retention Advisor (Former Employee) –  North East1 January 2019
Worst management I have ever experienced. Employees are treated like cattle, and if an employee so much as dares speak the truth about how unfair and racist Manpower employeers are, then they face the full wrath of the company. They have their own agenda, and it is not with anyone but themselves in mind.
Pros
It is a job, and a good way to get some experience
Cons
Long hours, inflexible to simple requests, prejudiced
Absolute joke of a company
Customer advisor (Former Employee) –  Sunderland6 April 2016
I can't even give this company one star rating they are disgusting the way staff are treated and they can't even sort your tax out and end up with nearly no wages at all. One day I had to leave the work place early to go to the eye infirmity because of the poor air conditioning system in the contact centre I was sacked sounds pathetic I know never trust this company they cannot manage the fuxxing business.Another thing the job I was supposed to do was unavailable so was out into a horrible campaign to do with elections I was bored out of my skull
Pros
Cons
What more do I have to say it's a Contact centre
Great colleagues but worked to death with no pay or future
BT Customer Resolutions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln15 March 2016
BT promise the world but never delivery, its always just over the horizon. Manpower pay you pennies for your work and mess up pay constantly. Adding the two together makes a pretty poor job. Reliable and secure if you can keep a good work standard, but below average pay and no chances to move on in a career.
Pros
Work colleagues, Team/Group events
Cons
Low pay, no future prospects
good workplace
Telephonist/Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dundee, SCT29 November 2015
Good workplace but pay not great as worked for agency. Management approachable and very friendly. Meet a lot of friends.
Pros
good management, good collegues
Cons
pay
Hands down - the worst job I ever had
Customer Retention Advisor (Former Employee) –  Truro, ENG6 October 2015
This job taught me how cruel people can be. Although the staff were friendly I, among others, developed strong emotional issues working here
Bad Times
Customer Retention Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gosforth12 May 2015
I have to say, working at BT as a manpower agency worker was one of the worst things I've done. The calls you get through are ridiculously hard to save, and BT themselves don't give you much help or support. You're always seen as part of Manpower, and not BT, so the managers don't truly manage you. Oh yeah, and a BT employee will earn alot more than you for the same job. Did I mention the 'lucrative' BT contracts come out once a year, and unless you're ridiculously good (or a suckup), you've got no chance. Progression there is non existent. You may get to be a floorwalker in about 3 years, and that is sadly no joke.

The manpower staff themselves have a small office in the corner, and if you aren't hitting your targets on a consistent basis you'll get put on a performance plan straight away. This just further increased my stress at the company, and it was a horrible experience. I left because of the performance review, and ridicules policies.

If you are late 3 times, there will be a disciplinary hearing. And guess what? 99% of the time, if you contest it when they say that, they'll make their decision there and then (even though they say they'll hear out why etc). You could have legitimate reasons, but in reality most of the staff hold grudges, and as soon as you speak out they hate that.

Oh, and managers at BT. Quite terrible bar a few. All they do is sit on their computers, do nothing, and when an escalation comes about (which is 80% of customers), they say "just tell them I'm not here." Alot of the time the customer's getting screwed by BT, but you can't do anything.
  more... And you wonder why they are rated the worst in customer service by OFCOM? You'll soon realise if you work there, Openreach are terrible at what they do too.

The only thing that kept me there for a couple of months, was the people I worked with. Banter is the only thing that'll keep you sane there. I've worked at a couple of call centres and met many people coming from BT who all say the same thing about it. The salary isn't great, and you can earn much more at other places without the stress.

I could go on and on...
Pros
Cons
Hours, Manpower staff, BT managers, call flow
Good people to work with
Customer Options Advisor (Former Employee) –  Warrington8 October 2014
My duties changed on a day to day basis.

I learned a lot of new skills including management skills.
Proffesional and continual investment in products and people.
Customer Retentions Adviser (Former Employee) –  Warrington, ENG3 August 2014
Calls could include references to leaving, complaints, homemoving and upgrading.
Easily the best in-depth training l have ever been involved in.
Approachable line managers and overall managers.
Great work ethic and very team focused.
Upselling products.
The varied calls that are taken on any day.
Pros
Graet proffesional company
Cons
Upselling and sometimes putting customers second.
ok
Customer Connect Advisor (Former Employee) –  sheffield26 June 2014
a decent place of work

i have nothing more to relaly aa
nioansfsdb cbjksdncnsdanc jub sdubhfuosd cj sduofsuoa dubao]#