Manpower Employee Reviews in Lincoln

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 16,294 reviews
Great colleagues but worked to death with no pay or future
BT Customer Resolutions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln15 March 2016
BT promise the world but never delivery, its always just over the horizon. Manpower pay you pennies for your work and mess up pay constantly. Adding the two together makes a pretty poor job. Reliable and secure if you can keep a good work standard, but below average pay and no chances to move on in a career.
Pros
Work colleagues, Team/Group events
Cons
Low pay, no future prospects
productive and fun workplace.
Cleaner - Duties (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ENG12 March 2015
productive and fun workplace, my colleges are easy to get along with, they make my time at work nice, and i don't feel like im the only one working, everyone pulls their weight.
Business Support Administrator Lincolnshire
Business Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ENG13 October 2014
A typical contract was mainly directed at Social Services. Manpower had seen that I had already in the past worked in this environment so I suppose that gave me the edge on finding successful work assignments.

Typical day would involve general administration and liasing with local supervisory staff to your section.

I learnt to carry out duties as required by the team.

Management: typically left to handle necessary work with little supervision (if you can cope) and to ask if you needed further clarification. Typically supervisor would speak with you initially one to one to clarify what they required you to do.

Usually working in teams of at last 6 people in an open planned environment. Introduced to teams initially and you are expected to maintain a rapport with them as you work.

There was no hardest part to the job only enjoyable parts as people and work load balance was perfect for anyoneto cope with but would have preferred to have something more challenging to do most of the time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Work not always career orientated or challenging.