Stress about anything that a coordinator/recruiter from manpower tells you, liars. work for crumbs and when it gets though good luck because they will not support you in any regard to anything.
Going to work and getting sent home and then not getting correct pay
Being lied too
Nothing obviously as a contractor you must work for client and work hard and fit in with there team
Not knowing if I was going to be used or employed daily.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Manpower?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Manpower?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Manpower?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Manpower?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Manpower?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Manpower about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Manpower?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Manpower?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Manpower? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered