Mane Contract Services Limited Employee Reviews

Temp job Gillette Reading
Process pipe welder (Former Employee) –  Gillette Reading21 April 2018
I am still owed money by Mane contract services. I got some settlement minimum wage for a skilled coded position for the hours owed after a lot of battling. I have never and will never work for mane contract services again do not trust the Bs sales people there. You have been warned. I have all the proof and paperwork if anyone wants to see.
Pros
Great customer and location and conditions
Cons
I didn't get paid the agreed contract wage
Awful
Payroll Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire12 October 2017
I would never recommend this place to work. Company treat staff very bad. If you face doesn't fit will get rid of you very quick. I have never work for a company who go through so many staff.
very selfish staff there.
Electrical Engineer - (agy contract) (Former Employee) –  South East9 October 2017
Not a trusty company. not serious and full of lies. The staff is very rude when answering calls. i can think of any other recruitment business as bad as mane.

Sluggish, lazy people from whom one learns nothing. bad attitude towards others.
Pros
Cons
dishonesty
An excellent company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire29 July 2017
Mane is a great company to work for. They show you appreciation for the work that they do and everyone gets along with each other. The office itself is open plan and delightful to work in.
Very Productive and fair
Experience (Former Employee) –  Watford23 March 2017
The teams at mane are very independent in the fact that they can the job done easily by their selves but work together as a create team to make a functioning and productive workplace.

I learned how to be more independent and how to help further benefit a team. For me the hardest part of the job was getting to grips with how their systems worked but after i learnt how it worked i easily got on with my work and colleagues
Fun company to work for
Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire20 March 2017
Very enjoyable place to work, great team who were all committed to the overall success of the business. Had to leave due to relocating and salary/benefits not warranting the journey
Pros
team ethos
Cons
always expected to start early and finish late
Productive and amazing work environment.
IT Director (Former Employee) –  London, UK12 December 2016
An excellent organization to work. As the IT Director, i managed the internal IT Department and all IT related projects that involved all internal business processes. Part of my role was to research and develop a more fluid departmental communicational process (via implementing an intranet by using sharepoint).

The CEO was extremely forthcoming and creative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mane Contract Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Mane Contract Services Limited Reviews by Location