Mando Solutions

Mando Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
Good company to work for
Easy to speak to the office staff

Good rates of pay

Can help with days off/on if your home life requires it

Very easy to contact HR
Be polite and listen.very interesting interview.work safely be aware of others working on site , and other traffic movements on site, pay attention to the weather conditions.
I’ve been working through Mando for a while now and they have always been very good at finding me job openings and have been really helpful with any issues I’ve had. Would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Good job opportunities
Cons
Sometimes not the best hourly rate
Had a disagreement in 2016 and have never been offered anything since, have rang them on numerous occasions and I get that old chestnut he's on the other line and will call you right back
Its a very fair company to work for and a has a very good support network. Very good wages and always get the wages right. The job is quite relaxed as long as you do your job properly.
Mandos charge you twice for your National insurance and make you sign up to there umbrella company yellow wages to which they receive a fee. The current management are underhanded pushy and are loosing all of there staff
I have always had a great experience with Mando Solutions. The staff have always been efficient in finding suitable work for me and there are always good opportunities to develop with them. The staff are friendly and their follow up calls make you feel supported on site. Always friendly and on time with payment so I would recommend them.
Pros
Supportive and fair
Cons
No cons
no complaints here at all,i worked at mountsorrel as a loading shovel op via mando's and enjoyed the job.
the mando crew made me feel welcome and were very patient with this grumpy old aspie,they also understood the vagaries of travelling on the m1.

only reason im not working now is memories of sitting trapped on the m1 for hours n hours n hours,was terrible to then have to drive a shovel for 12hrs n then drive home etc.

yep,mando are great in my book.G
Pros
human staff
Cons
how can there be cons?, work is work, you are responsible for you trade knowledge, not mando.you pick a known agency like mandos oor you pick an unknown ageny and gamble.
Team are good but the company are terrible, only care about money and looking after themselves.
Not trustworthy, bunch of liars.Part of Chepstow Plant

I would use another agency instead
Pros
Office staff a friendly
Cons
directors, senior staff, hours, pay
Very good company, found me work quickly and dealt with any problems promptly, money was paid instantly and I liked the follow on calls when you were posted somewhere different to ensure you settle in ok.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
As in any construction jobs, the hours you do are the hours the site wants staff to do.