Mandarin Consulting

Mandarin Consulting Employee Reviews

good place to consider
Good places for people who is seeking for challenges, you can also expect training there. You can meet people from different background and expect more
stressful work and marketing challenges
I love the training and working environment. It is a good place to work. But the marketing team is not supportive. So there is a big challenge for the sales staff to do the marketing work and make some progression. The colleagues are not so supportive, most people work by themselves
Inspiring working exerprience
My leader helped learn about social media marketing and improve my customer communication skills .
However it was a no-paid job, which didn't help me with paying my bills.
Changes
Good CEO, great ideas but is not surrounded by the management team her company(or indeed she) deserves. Committed middle management, though micro managed and unable to utilise their fantastic abilities and really drive their ideas forward.

Great CEO, great middle management, great young recruits.
good working environment and salary
friendly working environment, very nice colleagues, gooding training and excellent salary if hit kpi

use salesforce and related system,frequently trainings on different industry knowledge

sometimes visiting university campus and organisations such as big 4, banks and international companies
Pros
smart working people, master degree education in general
Cons
sometime pressure at the end of the month
A good workplace for life-long work learning
good culture, filled with competition but support each others.

extremely result driven, which lead you always review yourself, keep making progress everyday,

The CEO is a down to earth person, which may help in person.

the trend of company is good, we can aware it becomes better day by day.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
multi-talk
A young and dynamic team. Great sense of achievement
Supportive team member and management team. Comprehensive training is given during the probation period.

Pay is uncapped and there is no limit! Also, constant contact with the customer gives you a great sense of achievement.
Pros
Good pay, flexible work
Cons
pressure of hitting the target
Amazing training system
Compared with other graduate job experience, Mandarin Consulting provides more training sessions for better work. Team training and weekly group training sessions are really helpful; one-to-one pre-booked coaching sessions will focus more on personal development.

Team building activities are wonderful for all staff having fun together.
Multi-cultural and dynamic working environment
In Global Marketing Team, we talk to different offices in the UK, US and China on a daily basis and work as a team while sitting at different places across the world.
Initiatives are highly recognised in the company - new ideas are always encouraged and heard.
Pros
Communications
Cons
Office hours are not flexible enough for global functions
Not very stable
Going through many changes so it is quite a stressful environment at present. It represents a good opportunity and a young demographic. A well-meaning organization not delivering fully at the moment.
Pros
Autonomous
Cons
Unstable
Excellent London manager and working environment
I work in London team as a career consultant. My team leader and regional manager are really supportive and friendly. They always listen to our suggestion and needs.
we are based in Wework now, the overall working environment is really enjoyable. I love my work now~~
Pros
free thursday dinner
Cons
bit stressful sales target
fun place but stressful
As a campus ambassador, I worked on releasing recruitment information for the company in wechat group, establishing recruitment information groups, do marketing and introduce students to the consultant.
Amazing Training and Support
Mandarin Consulting offers extensive and intensive training to trainees starting as Associate Career Consultant
- a great way to make a smooth transition from a fresh graduate to a young professional, or as a veteran of the workplace to grasp the core value of career coaching as it is.

Supervisors, managers and team leaders are readily available if you have any problems, or simply want advice from a senior. More importantly, although as a consultative salesperson, your job is highly individualized; your team members are always there to support you and advise you whenever you need them.

All in all, Mandarin Consulting is amazing for anyone who wants an exciting career in the sales/consulting industry.
Pros
Amazing Training and Support. Flexible working hours.
Cons
Stress, hard to avoid.
This company is great
Associate Career Consultant (Current Employee)

Working as a associate career consultant in MC, i enhanced many personal skills, for example multi-task ability and interpersonal skills.

Staffs here are nice and friendly! From the training period, i learned the importance of work-life balance. So i enjoy the work now, just work hard, play hard, and enjoy my life!
My typical working day
Being a career consultant, we can learn many transferable skills everyday, such as, communication skills, multi-task ability, leadership, entrepreneurial skills, presentation skills and etc.
Working days are busy, but I can have a good rest during weekends.

Managers care for each of us and accept our advice quickly.

This job is challenging but full of fun.
Pros
Flexible working time, Great training, Nice working environment, Good salary
Cons
Check phones frequently to reply messages
A workplace where you can learn many transferable skills
I am working in Mandarin Consulting for nearly a year time. There are many intensive training sessions with supervisors, managers and with CEO. You can really develop your potential how to be a good consultant. However, in this job, you can not really balance your work and life at the beginning of your career.
Pros
bonus
Cons
work and life
Progressive and Cultivating
I am an associate career consultant at the MC Manchester office. As a newcomer, I was surprised by how welcoming and helpful everybody was on the team. It is true that all beginnings are hard, but your teammates will always give you a boost when you need it. The training academy is impressively useful and professional. Tutors from different mega companies will enlighten us with their knowledge and experience. This is not a place for mere profit making, but elevation.
Pros
Professional Trainnings for Employees
Cons
Work Life Balance
Friendly and excellent manager and colleagues
I work in MC Edinburgh Office. Really like the overall working environment here. I learned so much from the manger here and the team leaders. They are really excellent people.
Working in MC for almost 2 years, I am still in the process of being a professional consultant. This job is demanding but it gives me many opportunities to develop myself. Starting from a student without long-term working experiences in Western companies, I know I will have to push myself to improve and learn, to jump out of my comfort zone. This is necessary. If you are someone just looking for a job can provide you a T2 visa and doing an easy job, MC is not the place for you, but if you would like to learn and develop yourself in a multicultural company, push yourself to become a professional and talented international employee, then MC can be one of your choices.
Pros
learning environment
Cons
work/life balance
Multicuture work environment
The moment I enjoyed most is having feedback from clients that they improved and learned a lot from our professional coaches. The best opportunities for the staffs is we are able to learn directly from coaches who are having more than 20 years of working experience in international companies. Management is not very efficiency and doesn't assist us from many directions. Performance is purely based on sales target and hence caused lots of unethical behaviour from those who are having great pressure for not hitting their target.
Pros
Training in professional knowlegde
Cons
The way they manage the company
Management need to be develop,and need more thought about operation.But workmates are very friendly,nice, and helpful. They will help a lot for your work.
Not a good place to start a career
The internal culture is not very friendly.
Very high staff turnover rate.

Daily job is stressful.

Very result-oriented and the targets are almost not achievable.