Salford Employment and Recruitment Hub is commissioned by Salford City Council and the sole purpose is to get Salford Residents back into work, many long term unemployed, working with Salford Futures, Work Programme and Connections.
• Source and select candidates (Salford based only)
• Network and advertise to potential clients and candidates
• Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
• Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
• Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
• Set up sessions where we would meet with the candidates, get them registered and interview them
• Working with candidates who have been out of work a long time and to get them ready for work, working on their self-esteem and confidence.
• Talking/meeting the clients, talking to them about the candidates sourced and getting them put forward for an interview
• General admin, spreadsheets, formatting CV’s and using Maytas
• Keeping with clients and candidates after the candidate(s) have a job and the need for sustainment
Trying to get people back into work who dont want to work