Maidstone Borough Council Employee Review

View all Maidstone Borough Council reviews

Proffesional
Environmental Health Officer (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, ENG31 July 2015
This was a one day work experience placement at Maidstone Borough Council. I worked in the Environmental Health Department for a full working day. It was a very interesting and educational day. I go to know the other employees in the team I was working with, and what life was like in the office. I learnt how reports were written and filed and how events are dealt with. I also went out to inspection premises' with another member of the team. We checked the kitchen's of several organisations in the area.

Other Maidstone Borough Council Employee Reviews

Senior Manager Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Maidstone28 March 2019
Overall good experience, MBC tends to want projects completed now which leads to poor selection of contractor, over spend and unnecessary stress for staff.
Pros
Well supported and good rates of pay
Cons
Some people have been there too long and aren’t willing to move on or embrace changes.
Quite a good Company to work for
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Maidstone28 October 2018
The advantages of MBC are the good salary, training & prospects as if you are made redundant they can place you somewhere else. the hours are usually flexible (although mine weren't) & they have a good pension.
Pros
Pension, flexible working