Magnet
Magnet Employee Review

Prehistoric Management

23 January 2020
I loved the job, but senior management are prehistoric in their style of people management. Shut up or be forced out! Definitely if your face doesn't fit, they make you leave through bullying!
8 June 2020
Had some fun times working at magnet. Always a new challenge, great products that you feel confident working with. Excellent support from above. Overall very impressed
25 May 2020
Wish I were still there, but unfortunately I had to move down the country due to family. Loads of over time of wanted. Management to form. Pay real good as are the holidays. Double bubble pay on holiday plus a day in Lee. Top job. If you get the job, keep it!!!!!!!
26 March 2020
I had a great time working in Magnet Kensington which was a showroom. We did not need to handle a lot of stock and the clientel was nice. Unfortunately I was made redundant due to Covid-19 as I was on my probation period. I would wish that they would have given more advice/ assistance in this situation but would highly recommend the company and I hope I would be offered to come back once the situation is more stable.