Initial phone interview
Then instore with Manager
And if successful training for couple of days in Darlington.
The telephone interview was quite informal and person from recruitment was very good at explaining the questions/what was expected from the candidate who would get the role. The actual interview was quite relaxed and was a good opportunity to find out more about the role and what the manager expected from me.
Normal, nice even it was not formal I went to buy a kitchen and was not working at the time and I was offered a job
Telephone interview general retail aimed questions. one to one interview about what you can bring to the job.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Magnet?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Magnet Kitchens?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Magnet?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Magnet?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Magnet?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Magnet a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is Magnet sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Magnet?3 people answered
- How does the commission structure work?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Magnet?2 people answered