My experience.. Watch your back . existing designer refuses to engage in new designers..( not one conversation in 6 mths ) . strange aligiences with store manager....... Six month trial a tragedy ..
Very good company with good career progression opportunities.
If you are looking to be part of team where everyone looks after each other - this is where to be. Everyone from the start are helpful, no one gets left behind, everyone no matter what is offered a helping hand and in this industry this is really hard to come by. Depending on your job role- CKS is relatively calm when it comes to targets. They are reasonable and well planned, in other companies it is known to be so stressful in this section of work however it is a lot more humane. Coming from Howdens Joinery ( for my sins ) finding this company restored faith and now makes me happier than I thought was possible. I could never imagine working elsewhere.
The work culture has been good and the team had good leadership.
- What is the interview process like at Magnet?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Magnet Kitchens?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Magnet?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Magnet?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Magnet?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Magnet a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is Magnet sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Magnet?3 people answered
- How does the commission structure work?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Magnet?2 people answered