Long hours it appreciated avoid like the coronavirus
8am - 5pm .
Work to general retail hours. Over time in sale periods is expected.
I was happy before i was transferred To Ruislip
4 members of staff so most weekends only 1 member of staff me or the other designer for H&S reason should be more than i person in the store upper management would not help.
in short good company to work for but to much Politics and they will move you with out notice in 1 year i was moved 4 times.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Magnet?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Magnet?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Magnet Kitchens?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Magnet?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Magnet?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Magnet a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is Magnet sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Magnet?3 people answered
- How does the commission structure work?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Magnet?2 people answered