Magic Roundabout Nursery

Magic Roundabout Nursery Employee Reviews

It was such a productive and fun workplace.I learned a lot from this job.The management was cooperative.The workplace culture was good.To help children when they are crying.The most enjoyable part of this job was good cooperation.
Does anyone believe the great reviews this nursery have?Come on guys! This company pay google and other companies to remove the bad reviews. It is a horrible place to work, specially for the manager, not empathy at all.Very low paid, and they ask you to make a lot of extra hoursBe aware where do you leave your son
Pros
Leaving the place
Cons
Mira
Since I started working at Docklands Branch all my experiences have been positive. I have felt welcomed because the environment is great. The management treats the employees fairly and you can always learn from them. The teamwork is a key tool used by the whole staff. Everyone is very supportive and you can always count on them. If you work hard and show good skills, they will value it.
Pros
Multicultural environment, Team work
Great to work with a company that really cares about the children and its staff.Besides being a very big company with 5 branches, they have a strong team who is ready to support you in any case.
Pros
multi-cultural environment, benefits, collabarative team work, supportive, management, free trainings
I have been working with Magic Roundabout Nurseries LTD for 8 months now. The staff and working environment is supportive, and friendly. This has become especially evident since the recent COVID-19 pandemic. I cannot thank them enough for the support, empathy, understanding and professionalism they have displayed. Not only to myself, but the staff, parents, and children.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Is important to feel safe and supporred at your work and that's why I feel proud to work for MRN. Managers are always there for you and support you to set high goals in your career.
Pros
Progress
Great colleagues and always willing to help when needed. Team work is practiced, so there is no separation in small groups. Modern nursery with modern approach.
Pros
Good management
Cons
It as been a pleasure to be part of a wonderful team during the 11 years that I have worked at mrn Kennington branch.I have had great learning opportunities with training online and in house and I have really felt supported by all.
Pros
Staff training
I have been at Magic Roundabout Nursery in Kennington for 10 years now and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The atmosphere is extremely positive, with great interaction between staff, proving to be a positive environment. Management are very friendly and approachable, and our ideas and views are always taken into consideration. There is always something to learn here at MRN and every day brings new discoveries. I would highly recommend the company.
Pros
Great staff, Positive environment
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
I'm really enjoing my experience at mrn, the staff is very nice and cooperative and the children are always a priority . I really like working here , I recommend the job.
Pros
nice staff, free lunch
Cons
nothing in mind
I have been working at the nursery for nearly a year now and it's an absolute joyful experience everyday. From the day I interviewed I knew wanted to work there and was very overjoyed when I was told I got the job. The managers and staff are very supportive, friendly and easy to talk to when you need to solve any problems. I have a passion for gardening and photography and the nursery happily encourages me to incorporate this into my daily routine which is a dream come true for me. I look forward to coming to work everyday to see the children and be a part of their learning and growing.
Pros
Being a part of an Amazing team
Cons
There are none
Working at MRN was very enjoyable, from working alongside companionable and supportive colleagues to helping children’s development and skills. The management’s continuous support makes staff feel comfortable and able to discuss any problems they may have, as well as making work less stressful.
Pros
Great relationships with colleagues
Cons
Paperwork can be demanding
its a very good environment and if you will try hard they will see it. personally it was a good time! but the salary was very low and you have to start with minimum wage
You are involved with every daily activity and the flexibility between the rooms. I learned a lot with the difference in staff. Hardest part was the changing of staff and that you are recommended to not call in sick.
MRN has taught me all i know about childcare, as this was my very first job. Working in this nursery, i have gained a valuable set of skills Each day is different at the nursery, with a number of different activities to enhance the children's learning. The management team is always very supportive and understanding with the staff. The management team encourage each and every employee to achieve their potential and more. I would recommend this place to everyone who enjoys working with children.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long Hours
Having only joined the company a few months ago, working within a close knit team has provided me with plenty of opportunity for on the job training and professional development. All of the managers and staff are extremely supportive and approachable, creating a very friendly workplace environment.
I am very pleased to be working for MRN, I have been with the setting for a while now. The management are great and very helpful and very understanding. They have sent me on various courses through the year and currently studying my level 3 through the company. The staff are lovely and we all work as a team to get our job done. No day is the same and I love it.
I have worked at the kennington branch for 6 years. the staff are very nice and have a strong relationship with each other. the staff team are culturally diverse. I have attended many training courses provided by the company that have developed my skills and knowledge in early years. the management team are wonderful. they help and support each staff to their individual needs.
Pros
very nice atmosphere
I have worked in the nursery for 2 years as a member of kitchen staff. I find all the staff to be very nice and friendly. I have my son here now from baby room to pre school and I am happy that the team are very professional with me everyday. I feel that the management are very supportive to me as a parent and value me as a member of the team. I have a good staff discount on childcare fees.
Pros
very nice atmosphere
I have worked as a chef for almost two months. I know its not long but i feel as a part of this family already. The manager gave me a thorough induction therefore i found this place very easy to adapt. They are also offering good staff discounts so i will be bringing my daughter too. Happy, happy,happy.
Magic Roundabout is a very good company with competitive salaries and a lovely working environment. The management team is very supportive and helpful. Also, I will recommend this nursery to everyone. The practitioners are well qualified and very friendly with the children. I think Magic Roundabout is all that a parent is looking for!