Madigan Gill Employee Reviews for Site Supervisor

Worst of the worst, steer well clear
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vauxhall, Greater London6 March 2019
I've yet to have a worse experience with any employment agency and I've worked for quote a few over the last 10 years, right so here's a list of negatoves:
- for labouring jobs they send 2 or 3 people on site although the site manager only requested one.
- you'll end up with texts late afternoon after you've accepted the job saying the job has been cancelled even tho it wasn't ( this probably happened to me like four times)
- they will force you to wear full orange PPE as a traffic Marshall although they don't provide it and you'll have to buy it yourself.
- average rates, they'll tempt you with a supposedly higher rate only to end up on site to learn you'll only get payed for 8 hours.
- consultants treat you like a sack of meat, they only hire ruthless foreign ones to shout down the phone should you have a problem.
- payment not always on time, I've had payments delayed for a week or more
- working as a Supervisor I've had little to no support from the agency as the consultants did not know what planet they're on, would never get my orders right nor on time always landing me in trouble and being really unreliable.
- if for whatever reason you've out their agency in a bad light you'll lose your job without being told why and you'll be accept for other jobs only told out of working hours not to attend site as the job has been cancelled.
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM EVEN IF ITS YOUR LAST CHOICE.
Pros
Cons
Modern slavery ethics, unresponsive, delayed payments.