Madigan Gill

Madigan Gill Employee Reviews

United Kingdom68 reviews
I am a hard working man. Hamble and honest. And good for leadership. I want to grove this opportunity just to improve out life styl and to help my parents and all my famiky.
Pros
Im a driver and also a forklift operator
Cons
Long hour
I've worked for one their sites in Hammersmith where their supervisor was racist and wasn't fit for the job,sacked a lot of coloured people just so they will send him a Caucasian operative which he was satisfied with but eventually that person didn't want the job and left...it was a funny story but nothing about their daily action and behaviour was
Pros
Pay the bills
Cons
Exploitive
Dont work with them they will give you shi**y job for not more than 65 pounds per day and when they send you somewhere they will send you with romanian guy and the romanian guy is gonna take 120 per day for the same job witch is labouring... f**k this lying c***s and if you struggle for job they wont find you something they will lying at you that they dont have nothing at the moment.
short time but very nice, the job structure is very comprehensive.
we were looked after and equality was a key on site.

i would work with MG again if i can
My experience was terrible no communication and they will put the phone down on you when you ask them questions,also there payroll company navigate are even worse they no nothing of employment laws!!!!! BEWARE!
They will tell you always this job is a long term then u go and find out that the job it’s for a week , the worst it’s umbrella payment that’s a proper rip off they deduct like %30 of the total wage each week which is so high avoid it please
I have never come across a more incompetent construction outfit. How Madigan Gill win contracts with developers amazes me. Their so called middle management is an absolute circus. I got messed around from day 1, sent to a site for traffic marshalling, then told numbers are not needed bearing in mind I have 10 years experience, then told again to go back to same site. AVOOD people stay away
They are a quite fair agency. However, they do not provide a long time job, their management level is poor, or bad intentional, or they lack in knowledge.
would work for them again. great management team and a good chance to climb the ladder. every day was a challange and a struggle to employ GOOD labour. if you work hard and turn up every day you should enjoy it.
Pros
good pay
Cons
I worked for MadiganGill for 2 years. I couldn't speak highly enough of this family run business. I miss them all so much and they treat their staff and contractors with respect and reward loyalty. A MASSIVE thank you to all the staff and directors there, as you made my two years working there some of my best working years I have had.
I have been working for them from 19/08/19 end up 08/10/19. I was called again work for few weeks and do appreciated the time i work for them, i enjoy working for them because they treat everyone's if their worker as equals, that gives me the enthusiasm to work for them
100 percent thief’s are working here..

I had a very bad experience with them

Please avoid them.

Their theif-roll is charging £20 per week.

Run run run
Excellent customer service
Good company to work for

Nice places new faces

I'll say 10 out of 10

Friendly staff

Can't complain about nothing

Competitive market rates
Whilst I gained a large amount of experience at madigan gill there was no way of progression even when you ask you get lied by them say yes they will then next thing you know it’s been 5 months going back and fourth and nothing progressing. If your ambitious and ready put work to progress when given the green light Madigan gill is not the place. At the end of the day all you are is a number to them.
Good working with the agency as they also do what's needed to be done.
No issue with Payments always on time and provide with uniforms when ever asked.
My first supervisor and manager was the best!!!!!! Just wish i climbbed up the ranks I had the knowledge additionally some tickets supervisor and management was understanding thoughtful caring compassionate

Made me feel like a person not a number they both starve to better yourself advice
Use to work last year for them

Bad money , long hours , bad management , bad attitude of PM

Doing supervision work , paid as a labourer

The office never answered on phone and they never
Got told to report to manager at 730 got there and no one is picking up the phone I texted them as well no response got left there waiting for over an hour and the manager didn’t even no that I was starting I phone on Friday and was going to start Monday don’t no how he didn’t no I was starting bad communication
Never work for these guys, they don't care about their employees, all they care about is making money of your back.
Pay rates are awful, 9/9.5 for a labourer and 10 for a traffic marshal.

The guys from the office never answer their phones and their on site managers are even worse, they treat you like trash and spit in your face. And their minions are even worse. I left after 3 months. Couldn't take it anymore.
Long hours, bad attitude towards employees.. They fire you without a reason. For exemple if you go for a hoist driver job you automatically get fired if you don't wanna do labour work. Always problems with payments as they manage to not pay a couple of hours/week.
they paid me late on my first job and i was not impressed to say the least.
Pros
better than being unemployed
Cons
late payments