Mach Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

Never payed me
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swinton, South Yorkshire21 August 2019
They have never paid me. Few weeks later my partner went to work for them and they didn't pay him either. We are going to take it further. It is absolutely disgusting ripping people off
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Not paying the employees
good atmosphere
Packer (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London4 August 2019
Good salary which is 350£ per week, I get my salary every Friday on time. The most beautiful thing is that you can increase your salary doing extra days.
Pros
Team
good atmosphere
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London4 August 2019
i like the performance team,good pay rate salary on time once a week never payed after the date,possibility to develop,break time 1.5 h end 45 minutes are payed
Pros
team
Friendly with great opportunities
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Harlow, Essex2 August 2019
I have been working with Mach for well over a year now and they have supported me in every aspect of work life. They are always pushing for us to progress in our day to day roles and help all the way. They are always there to listen when needed. Onsite representative is more than happy to help. I have and continue to enjoy my experience with Mach.
Pros
Great team
Cons
One
Great agency to work for
Distribution Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London2 August 2019
Only good words! I start to work with them last year on October and not thinking to change anything. As a packers we got bonuses for attendance in the beginning, after we were awarded with prizes, personaly I got a tablet, other people - Tv's, playstations and other things. We got free crisps and pepsi day as well. Office team are very helpfull with all paperwork which I needed, always happy to help. Management team on the site is amazing as well, always willing to help you asap, answering all the questions what you need and resolving all issues if there is any.
Recommending to all!
Worst agency to work for
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside1 August 2019
AVOID AT ALL COSTS, This place is horrid to work for. You get overtime put straight on your rota without being asked, which would either be an 11hr shift or a 6th day working. Made to stay late 9/10 nights if you work in chill.You only get a 1 week rota even if you have been there months. They promised me bonuses just after they took over the previous agency, that never got paid after going to them about EVERY week for 6 months! I also had wages and overtime go missing to. The management is terrible, cannot comunicate between one another and if you need to get ahold of them good luck i had to call up 7 times before getting an answer for my p45 and i only got an answer because i had used someone elses phone. i had waited a further 8 weeks for my p45 to come through and when i phoned head office they couldnt even say when it got sent (if it even was sent). You'll also get a 'Friendly' reminder text of your shift every day, this would come around 6.30am. This was very annoying. The people running this site need to be replaced as they cant even spell accuracy right on a poster and when mentioned it got ignored. Seems like they are out against you from day 1.

Having said that the job isnt that bad, the sainsburys staff are nice and co-workers are great to work with, It is very repetitive but its easy to get used to. Its MACH that is the problem on this site
Pros
Cons
everything
Great company to develop
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Sheffield26 July 2019
Started working with Mach last year in August. I always was paid on time and never had any problems. I was able to up my skills and shifts pattern are great. Colleagues are helfull and I learned a lot since I started.
Pros
Great incentives on site, OT posibility and friendly environment
Cons
More team building outside workplace would be nice to have.
Mach
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire26 July 2019
I’m working in Hull like a picker.
Mach is good agency pay always on time
Shifts ok...could be more 😊
Helpful staff on site, supportive and respect to people
Great Company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire26 July 2019
I have joined the Mach Recruitment recently and I must say it was the best decision I have ever made. Since my first day I felt very welcomed by the team and the management. The team that I work with is very supportive and friendly. Mach is offering fantastic progression and I'm looking forward to my future with Mach. I will definitely recommend this Agency to my friends and anyone looking for work.
Pros
Support across the board
Good job but did not last
Picker (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire26 July 2019
I like this job at clipper in grange park. it was good pay and there was a voucher for free food from a van. also had a bonus for working all days. Mach managers was very professional and helped me. I had a problem getting home from work one day and the manager gave me a lift. only problem is now there is no work so i am not getting many shifts.
Shocking service
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire24 July 2019
Mach Hinckley Branch are the most rude unprofessional and arrogant people I've had to deal with via an agency. Terrible at returning calls or setting anything up, fail to see how there business model actually works.
The office is a joke, above a subway in town and they can't even fill it, they have two desks pushed together at the back in a sizeable room and the rest is empty. Honestly never had to put up with such stupidity from an agency before! Awful from start to finish, I found the same job with a different agency so went through them instead.
Just avoid unless you're new to country and want to work at DPD then they will be your best friend..
Pros
Literally nothing
Cons
Having to converse with the two horrendous office staff
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester17 July 2019
I currently work with mach Recruitment and have to honestly say this is the best recruitment agency i have worked for, they are a family run business so understand that family come first and are always a call away if you need anything.

The progression within in Mach is fantastic, if you have talent, drive and are doing a great job it is recognised and appreciated it.

Mach are a fair and forward thinking business and always developing ways to improve all aspects of their work whether it be the candidate journey when registering all the way to perm contracts, to ensuring all staff are fully trained and have all that they need to be successful.

#MACHSMASH
Pros
Fun days, Free fruit and Doughnut day, Great onsite teams, Fully trained site support, Pop and crisp day, Employee of the week and month, Free meal tickets, Free cinema tickets, Refer a friend bonus, Christmas bonus i could keep going.
Perfect agency to work with
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London16 July 2019
I really like to work there nice staff helpful managers and very organised.
I started working with this agency since 2018 and I think is the best one
Pros
Compition and prizes
Easy job and laid back atmosphere
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London16 July 2019
The work environment is laid back and friendly. The 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts are convenient as it leaves you more spare time in the week.
I've learned a lot about supply chain and distribution, and general warehouse operations.
The managers are polite and helpful, and the agency staff are always there to assist and support you if you need it. The queries usually get resolved in a timely manner.
The workplace is diverse, with people of different cultures and backgrounds. Everyone is friendly. The have raffles and incentives for good performance, as well as a subsidized canteen.
Weekly wage.
All in all, it's a good place to work, as it offers long term stability if you take your job seriously.

Would recommend!
Pros
good pay, convenient hours, raffles, subsidized canteen, friendly environment, helpful staff
Cons
long shifts, security queues
Great place to work!!
Distribution Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London16 July 2019
Working in Charlton for few months now for them - great company, managers are very friendly and helpful, I can speak to them any time. Money is good, you can get a lot of hours and overtime. I would recommend Mach to everyone looking for work.
Pros
communication, money, finds you job quickly
Negative
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London10 July 2019
Refrain from signing up to Charlton branch as regardless of being surprising punctual from our initial conversation inviting myself to register at the Charlton branch as well as having all the required registration documents as completing there hour long application and assesment on there tablet. You might be lied to about a job start date and wait for weeks without getting a response regarding the job role, the only contact I had with MACH recruitment Charlton branch is when I received a text at half 8pm about nonsense (not concerning job role) as another time when I called themselves to ask to be taking off there books as I found a better paid job with another company within a week of the initial registration; a initial registration which I regret traveling 20 min to there agency site. Be prepared to see two eastern European males and their female manager that is also European, I personally believe the Female wasn't to fond with myself, her loss she can have her job that she is recruiting for... P.S Mach is not the only company recruiting for there warehouse role.
Pros
Cons
Lacking communication skills
Uncompetent
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire8 July 2019
Staff not telling the truth just to keep workload for as long as they need to.
Horrible agency work together with Sainsburys head office
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside7 July 2019
Horrible agency, if you want to forget about your family life, more than welcome to enjoy them. There is Management who dont understand what they are doing, give us lots of overtime dont ask if we are able to do it. The communication is on the phone, when they need they will finde you. When you need they dont answer the phone. And if you want something to get done you have to inform all 20 of them because they dont communicate with each other either. All the time going around and bothering you with performance, they want more, and more ,and more. Its never enough.
But you will never hear from them Thank you for the hard job.
Cattle market
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockport29 June 2019
Mach are all about getting bums on seats. They like to employ immigrants and young people, because they need the work and will put up with a bad workplace.
If they like you, it's great. If you make waves or even small ripples, they will not find any work for you.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Save your time dont apply (Brimsdown)
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London28 June 2019
this agency hired 3 people on the same day, gave us 4 shifts, and after that we got fired with no excuse given. They tend to fire a lot of people and when they hire new people, they use them for a couple of days and then fire them as well. The agency is so bad its not describable. They dont alert you when you have shifts, on the first day they just throw you into the warehouse with no clue to what you are doing, they dont pay correctly and their clocking in system doesnt work. Theres so many more things wrong with this agency. Im telling you this straight up, don't apply for this agency, they'll use you and you'll end up wasting your time.
Pros
i no longer work with them
Cons
everything u can imagine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mach Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.