Mach Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

Do not go there!!!
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cleckheaton BD19 4TT7 June 2018
The job at Orean (cosmetics) is horrible. The staff is so bad. They ask you target from the first hour worked, they criticize and scream at you. Is a waste of time going there. Nobody stay becouse it is not a pleasant work atmosphere!
Pros
Cons
Do not go there!!!
Wastes your time.
Production operative (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire26 May 2018
Applied for jobs, gone through all the tests and interviews that took 2 hours and told I was successful and would be starting at toppings pies. They never contacted me. They have done this many times. seems they just horde your details which are then sold on to 3rd parties.
Pros
Cons
promise jobs that don't exist
Absolutely terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire7 May 2018
Has anyone worked for mach at cml in magna park and had problems with them I can never get hold of anyone there I turned down jobs to work there as they told me it would be full time Monday to Friday the first week I worked Tuesday to Friday which was fine as I did my induction on the Monday but then the second week I turned up on the Monday and they told me I wasn't booked in to work and I shouldn't turn up if I don't get a text from them and then I only did 1 day that week and I got a pay slip for the week before and they only paid me 15 hours instead of 32 and I finally got hold of someone late Thursday afternoon and said they will look in to it I spent all day Friday chasing it up and got no response absolutely poor agency to work for and only seem to give work to people who speak the same language as they do in the agency as they are all foreign them selfs would not recommend this job to anyone unless you want to be messed around and treated like a foreigner in your own country and that is not racist I felt as if I was in a completely different country working there
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Absolutely everything about them
Worked for 1 week
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire3 May 2018
Then was told their client clipper didnt need me or another person!!! Just turfed away one day to do our shift.... Wasnt even shown fire exits... Honestly no bitterness but i assure you its the worst experience i have had with any agency believe me
Pros
pay on time
Cons
lack of communication
Horrible experience
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire19 March 2018
I worked with this ageency in Leicester
Firstly they make you think that the job at the same city then they ask are you willing to travel (hehe the travel is 2 hrs)

Supervisor is very rude
No training
Agency doesn't care about your health
If you need papers they need 6 weeks to send it to you
Pros
Cons
More than you can imagine
nice place and nice stuff
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Cross Gates16 January 2018
It's always a good place if you are looking to find a job fast ..most of the stuff it's friendly especially kate who it's the right person to speak if you have any problem
Dont bother!!
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 January 2018
Absolutely shocking. Polish management that you cannot understand. Letting you know very late you have a shift. Lie, mess up holidays and wages, treat polish staff far better than the English. Hardly any breaks. Drop you like a tonne of poo if you give notice. Lack of communication. Freezing factory. Dirty toilets. Zero health and safety. Zero training on equipment. Still no idea where fire escapes were. Shocking!!!
Pros
Non
Shocking agency
No idea not told. Worker i assume (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire3 January 2018
Worst agency have ever worked for, no training or sense of health and safety. Treat there workers like poo 💩 Payroll issues. Also Expect you to be perfect at everything straight away.. even if it's you're first time. Talked down to by other workers instead of offering help if they see you struggling.. Managers have no clue in what they do
Pros
Its a job
Cons
The agency it self
Good recruitment agency
Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire24 December 2017
Overall a good agency to work for, always answer calls, resolve issues in first instance, worked for them 3 months+ now and not had any problems, wage slips & pay has always been correct and on time. Facilities are good and needs have been catered for. Never worked in a bakery environment previously and they have been patient and provided training on the job, never give you a task you are not comfortable with or unable to do, recruitment staff and managers very helpful and make it easy for you to fit in. Started straight after completing the application forms & tests with no problems.
Vpoor agency to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire17 December 2017
Don't bother with this agency.
I met all the targets and worked hard. Turned up one day to be told there was no work for me alongside 15 more.
Staff have very little or no knowledge of procedures , health and safety and staff shifts.
Pros
Cons
Insecure
Waste of time
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 November 2017
Terrible agency to work for! They bring you in for work on a contract and then get rid of you within a week if you don't meet there standards. And they said they provide full training. 1 day we had of training and then chucked in the deep end.
Pros
Money
Cons
Staff are horrible, training is rubbish
Great place to work!
Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 October 2017
Growing company with a really supportive management team that encourages you to come up with new ideas and gives you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Amazing, Friendly and welcoming company to work for.
Recruitment Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire27 September 2017
Ive worked in 4 different big name companies since 2009 and after just two weeks at Mach it is by far the most welcoming and employee focused company i have worked for. From temp recruitment right up to CEO and partners every person welcomes you and makes you feel like you matter to the company. Would highly recommend joining the Mach family!
Pros
Happy Fridays - one branch each month wins dinner paid for by the partners of the company
Absolutely horrible place to work with
Food Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Gorton27 June 2017
Factory very cold 2 breaks for 15 mins each and god help u if u delait haven yor food on calls 24/7 (slavering) no respect at all from the agency staff or the factory staff no free hot drinks and when u paid for yor own drink the machine won't give u the drink or yor money back..... think twice b4 u get yor self into a commitment with them as the agency staff keeps changing all the time and no one can never help u if they not entered red I been working for this company for a good few months already to be proud now saying that I wont return and even less suggest it to anyone that needs work with
Pros
Free nothing apart rudeness
Cons
May as well stay off work
overworked with no benefits
Line production manager (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire6 May 2017
if you enjoy going into a new work place and reiceve no training then this is the place for you. also if you cant speak the same language as your manager ( usually polish) you will get moved factory.
Cons
incorrect pay.
Ideal workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Sheffield19 November 2016
Friendly staff and very helpful.
Work is much better than food production, music insite, free coffee and tea, extra days if you ask,
I can highly recommend.
Pros
Nice people
everything was wrong and doubtfull if even legal
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Swinton27 October 2016
worst place in the world to work and you dont advance if the agency can make money out of you paperwork dissapears and you have no life at all even on planned time off there calling you and 4 hours after leaving a 12 hour shift they call and four hours later and four hours after that bad place and after five months im still not registered as even working there with tax office could not get any wage slips until i left very bad place to work
Pros
work all the time
Cons
too many to name apart from lots of work there is no upside
met some nice people whilst working in one of the factories.
packer (Former Employee) –  Swinton South19 September 2016
been with this agency for over 3yrs, on the bad side side they use to text you as late as 10pm to tell you your working next morning at 6am, sometimes you will be if and when ,they not brilliant in the office department sorting things out with you and on your days off your expected to go in the office to do paper work if they need you to (unpaid ) and you can be there hours. they mess you about sending you to diffrent factories on a daily basis not a great agency.
Cons
not the best of agencies
Enjoyable workplace
On-site contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire7 August 2014
Very fast paced and forward thinking company. Very reactive and always strive for more. Enyoable fun place to work, onsite with the client.
Pros
Enjoyable job - good satisfaction
Cons
Long hours - 24/7 on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mach Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3