Mace

Mace Management reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
I would certainly work with them again.
I learnt a lot with this company, and the MEP team I was working with. great team, great senior management always had the time to help if you was having discrepancy’s .
Fun and Productive
The friendly atmosphere and supportive company culture at Mace makes coming to work truly enjoyable. Management gives you room to develop within your role, and listens to your ideas. There are great internal opportunities.
Great Company
Mace allows you to grow and invests in employees, They have a great work life balance and management scheme.

You can always feel you can talk to managers and gain the help, insight or help you need.
culture
its ok but there could be room for improvement when it comes to people workin together

management can be a bit strict in terms of behaving like they are above u
Excellent work lifestyle and experience I gained.
Monitoring all office procedures and activities, providing required support for smooth movement of project, supporting a team of 60 members
• Delegating work to team members, managing their workload, performance and reporting performances to Project Director

• Monitoring two project secretaries and conducting weekly meetings in order to meet targets and deadlines

• Budget management- involved in relocation of London office to Denmark. Therefore I dealt with various agencies and companies for cheaper relocation services. Researched and obtained great deals with in country suppliers for office supplies i.e. stationeries, internet connectivity, mobile data plans, electrical maintenance, car rentals, canteen services, cleaning agents, providing kitchen supplies etc
• Personal Assistant support to Project Director – Diary management, scheduling meetings, car, flight and accommodation bookings, completing timesheets and expenses, authorizing staff timesheets and expenses on behalf of my Project Director
Pros
Travel and secondment
Cons
Can be very time consuming
a typical day at work
no day is the same, always exciting new challenges ahead. a great company to work for they supported me in my job from start to finish. I learned a lot on the management side of the job within my field of logistics in construction.
Unfriendly atmosphere
Hardest part of the job is working with quite a few unfriendly people in the company
Co-workers were helpful

Management - "them and us" type of culture
Enjoyable part of the job was working with the immediate co-workers.
Pros
Bupa / Staff canteen
Cons
Unfriendly staff
fun working place
the management is good is a fun place to work good work times the food in the work site was good my co workers are good to work with
Cons
long hurs
Typical day at work
Day starts early for me; I get more of a chance to finish of previous days meeting notes. This is because throughout the day I attend many different meetings, both to chair the meetings or part take in them. Meeting range from constraints meeting, progress update to the client, change meeting and not to mention commercial updates to a commercial managers.

Time management is important as prioritisations of meetings is essentials; delegating tasks, meeting etc… is also very important but not to delegate responsibilities.

I enjoy working with my co-works as we can rely on each other; being a team player is important.

Being busy is important, makes the day go quicker.
varied and interesting