M4 Recruitment Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bristol3 December 2019
This recruitment agency is arguably, the worst of the lot. Agencies have a bad reputation for obvious reasons but these clowns are different gravy all together. Nothing but a bunch of messers. Made the mistake of leaving a job after being promised work from this lot, and, within 2 hours of being registered and promised work, this is changed because apparently the ‘client’ didn’t have anything.
Do not even consider registering with this lot, all their recruitment consultants are on performance based salaries, if you attend, they get paid more! They’ll do anything they possibly can over the phone, being all polite, friendly and nice etc, but in fact, they care for no one but themselves!
Great work place
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead11 November 2019
I`ve been with M4 nearly 2 years now and I am really happy with them.Highly recommended.They offer full time jobs in different mainland areas.regular work.
Went to sign up with them for a job earning 12.50 an hour when i got there they offered me at job 8.21
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol29 August 2019
Drove 35 miles from Highbridge to there office in Bristol for a job in Avonmouth at 12.50 p/h. Before I left for Bristol I phoned them for clarification on my ref. At that point they should have told me the job had been pulled as they claimed it had been when I got there. They tried to palm me of with a job earning 8.21 which was shift work, as thats over £4 an hour less. I walked out and drove home through the Bristol traffic. Misleading crooks they treated me like an idiot as im sure they do everyone
Pros
Cons
Lie to get u to sign up
M4 recruitment
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Cribbs causeway26 May 2019
M4 are good at certain times you have to get them at the right time from my experience worked for them for a little bit still do bits with them on and off when I’m out of work and they have some!
Avoid M4 recruitment in Swindon at all costs.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire10 May 2019
I was offered work at B&Q warehouse in south Marston, by M4 recruitment at the end of last year, a accident happened outside of work which required me not to work, which I told them about. I would of only been off work for 2 days at the most. But then had a phone call from Jordan at M4 recruitment telling me I’m not allowed back to work. And also the manager of M4 recruitment is very rude, shouldn’t be a manager. Telling me ‘ why can’t you work just because your dogs is in the vets (emergency) life or death situation. She didn’t handle the call very well. Avoid at all COSTS!
Pros
Cons
Rude agency staff, waste of time.
Avoid with prejudice your pay will be short!!!!!
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol13 March 2019
I signed onto this agency as i am always happy to try new things. The company was okay and the work averaged around 2-3 single days per week. then i got a long term contract (which i had to arranged myself) and then i was informed by another ex M4 agency driver to check my pay. i printed off all my tachos and there it was i was short by £250 plus. I rang and rang and as you would expect excuses and excuses and next as you know promises and more promises and no money.
Join them at your risk but if you do check your pay carefully.
Pros
I cannot think of any just another bog standard Agency
Cons
Will alway short your pay
Great Company
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol26 February 2019
I worked for M4 Recruitment on and off for a couple of years.
Always paid on time, Jobs always explained well. Team in the bristol branch have always done a good job.
Enjoyable atmosphere within the workplace
Hospitality Staff (Former Employee) –  Swindon6 February 2019
I had a lot of fun working with M4, they explained the importance of each task in a easy to understand manner and were happy to guide those with less experience. The venue was well set up and the management was friendly and approachable.
Pros
Beautiful venue.
Cons
Late shifts.
promise
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire28 January 2019
hi i m a current worker for this company when i got my interview with m4 they offered me 5 nights to work but after 1 week is been changed . They are employing lots of people for that position and after they texting you to not come to work just only 3 nights or maybe 4 because is no work and it was ok lets seeing but they texting you randomly to not come to work they are just mixing up your mentality hope my review gonna be helpful
Pros
good staff
Cons
no full time work
B&q
B&Q Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire8 January 2019
Hours are not frequent

However good company to work for, Just a shame about hours.

Agency staff are friendly and helpful on any enquires you may have
Fun and productive work place
Bar and Waiting Staff (Former Employee) –  Reading19 October 2017
Very good company, takes care of its workers, not expecting you to travel large distances. On the rare occasions of work not in an easily reachable place, provided a company minibus to take employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Travelling