Müller
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Müller Employee Reviews

United Kingdom106 reviews
I've had worse....much worse!!
Sometimes extremely disorganized and delivery driver ends up having to take up the slack.

Way way to many chiefs though.
The job itself is great. Everything is done to ensure health and safety and driving regulations are adhered to.
Help if you have problems and guiedence and support where necessary.

The downside is early starts and less than average wages.
This is a great place to work if you don't like short cuts. Everything is done properly. Vehicle maintenance paper work tachograph etc.
The only downside is very early starts.
Utterly ridiculous Muller are worst than the predecessor Dairy crest till don't change the former dairy crest operations managers the situation and staff retention will be always the same maybe even worst
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Very very bad management specially former dairy crest operations managers
After being with the company for a number of years, you would expect better recognition for going above & beyond but lied to & jobs for the boys culture.
I worked in Glasgow and from the start was bullied by staff members and when I reported it management did nothing. The system they use is horrendous to learn and they expect way too much from you at the start many of them have worked there for years so got better training and when I started there was no training.
They pay minimum wage for a job that requires mega hard work AVOID
Cons
A fast paced environment to work in.

Management work well together but some areas can be a silo set up.

A lot of changes taking place hopefully for the better.
Toxic culture. Lots of great people trying their best but poor leadership and lack of care makes it very hard. High turnover in the team is no surprise
I was lucky as was based in Aberdeen and Management was best ever worked for.Sad day when company closed site and made redundant.However no resentment at all had over 18yrs and grateful for that so wish the company every success.
I was sacked after 15 years of commitment via rotating shifts which were debilitating physically and mentality. This was never reviewed. Despite my experience in life and suggestions as to how to respect the workers humanely it was ignored because most of the managers were "yes" men and women. The intense computer work which is known to deplete vitamins my suggestions to deal with this were ignored. I suggested an in-house gym to promote good health - ignored. Despite me adapting to the prevailing culture "when in Rome etc" I was bullied and unfairly sacked having been injured travelling to work which changed my life physically and mentally. I received no support and was sacked for a detached reason. My life and that of my family is ruined thanks to one hypocritical young man.
Though place to work but the coworkers are really nice and kind people. Really clean canteen. 0 work life balance. Not to bad pay rate. If you are ready to work hard go for it.
The management in Muller is very poor. Quite often they are unsure of the projects themselves, although they like to pretend or act as if they are, and are looking for someone to blame.

Within 2 days of starting there, I was put on a project which involved indepth business knowledge, having received no training or time to adjust to their business. After which I was given blame for delays due to missing information or delayed responses from management.

The staff on my team were quite cliquey and acted self-important despite having less relevant experience in my field and were quick to jump to conclusions in order to preserve their perceived status.

Overall i would not recommend working for Muller.
Bullying, If your face doesn’t fit, Or you question anything. They’ll do what they can to take you down. New shift managers who think they are directors, Will do anything to stamp on you and dismiss you. Jealousy is a massive problem here, If they see you are doing well and earning. You’ll be bullied and constantly watched. Warning given, if you like overtime and want to earn something, You’d have a hard time
My job at muller helped me through a financial issue. being paid weekly is a bonus but I still remain in poverty so I am looking for work at the same time
Drivers stick together, managers think they are in charge but it’s not the case. Easy supermarket work some tricky reverses at times but perfect for new drivers and well as experienced guys.
Pros
Good pay, good fun and easy to get on with.
Cons
Management.
If you want to have no life and be forced onto a shift which all employees voted against by managers which lie and cheat people then this is the place in Droitwich Dairy. Also you will be expected to work so much overtime and not always get paid but don't worry a managers word of I will deal with it means exactly the opposite. If you refuse overtime or want to go home after your hours then they call you a trouble maker. You can't have holiday because staff shortage 365 days a year
I have been working for Muller in Droitwich for 5 years now. The place is only getting worse and worse on daily basis.

- very incompetent managers in charge (people who after 10 or more years do not know thier own departments)

- no work -life balance

- no opportunities for development or career progression

- now they are joining departments and forcing people to do two men's job (without our consent; we told them it will not work- noone listens)
Pros
Cons
see above
Always look after staff .
Plenty overtime .

Work around family.

Paid weekly .

Great bonus for weekends,bank holidays .

Always supply company uniform .
Good place to work for, nice and relaxed atmosphere in the office,
great people to work with, some more friendly and helpful then the others...

minimum national wage, not many opportunities for progression
Had to leave because of the long commute and the payment issue as I've still not been paid and been waiting for 3 weeks for the hours that I have put in, If it wasn't for this I would've tried harder to keep the job, but countless lies about being paid and working for long hours was getting too much.
Pros
great people around you.
Cons
Agency have no idea what their doing
Hard work good fun lovely set of people
Shame the changes are coming but all good hope everyone finds a new job as its never nice been made redundant