Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

View all Lush Cosmetics reviews

Fun place to work at!!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds4 March 2018
I loved working there, everyday was fun, lovely team. I learned a lot about hair care, skin care, bath bombs and the ingredients and benefits of all products. Fun Training. Was allowed to use their makeup, which was fun and better to allow customers to see it on me and be able to see how the product looks etc.

The workplace has a mix of people I would say, you have amazing people and then people who just don't really like you but I loved working there regardless, my team leader was lovely, management were Nice.

I enjoyed doing everything there, I would say the most enjoyable part was consultations on customers, trying masks and being able to explain the benefits and ingredients.

I found stock hard but only because the bath bombs had a strong smell and they are heavy but they smelt lovely, so I enjoyed working still.
Pros
Discounts are Fabulous, literally the best.
Cons
The team needs to enjoy working with each other and not keep putting each other down.

Other Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

The best job on planet earth
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dolphin Quays,Poole.11 September 2018
I worked in Customer Care in Lush's Head Office in Poole. Without a doubt the happiest job I have ever had. It felt like I was part of the family, indeed the CEO would pop in regularly to say "hi" and see how folks were doing.

These people care about each other and it shows. When you are happy you work hard, so it works both ways.

If you are lucky enough to get in, never leave.
Pros
They treat you with respect and care about each individual.
Cons
If you leave, you might not get back in again.
Productive and inviting workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester Arndale7 September 2018
The whole job experience at Lush Cosmetics is so fun. The staff and workers are so lovely and make you feel like you fit right in. The work load is manageable and is easy to be completed. My experience of working there has taught and helped me to boost my organisational skills and has given me a lot more confidence about working independently, but still being able to rely on my co-workers if i am facing any difficulties in any of my tasks
Pros
Free Products
Cons
A lot of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2