Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

View all Lush Cosmetics reviews

Fun place to work at!!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds4 March 2018
I loved working there, everyday was fun, lovely team. I learned a lot about hair care, skin care, bath bombs and the ingredients and benefits of all products. Fun Training. Was allowed to use their makeup, which was fun and better to allow customers to see it on me and be able to see how the product looks etc.

The workplace has a mix of people I would say, you have amazing people and then people who just don't really like you but I loved working there regardless, my team leader was lovely, management were Nice.

I enjoyed doing everything there, I would say the most enjoyable part was consultations on customers, trying masks and being able to explain the benefits and ingredients.

I found stock hard but only because the bath bombs had a strong smell and they are heavy but they smelt lovely, so I enjoyed working still.
Pros
Discounts are Fabulous, literally the best.
Cons
The team needs to enjoy working with each other and not keep putting each other down.

Other Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Factory worker (Current Employee) –  Poole, England, UK4 December 2018
I have been working at Lush since August 2017 in bubbles department. I feel very comfortable in that department because i enjoy all the tasks i have to do.
Fast paced yet rewarding workplace.
Christmas Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh27 November 2018
Working at Lush gave me the opportunity to advance my skills within a retail and customer service environment. The training and development on offer within the company is second to none and the chance to progress within your role is always encouraged.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2