Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

View all Lush Cosmetics reviews

Fun place to work at!!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds4 March 2018
I loved working there, everyday was fun, lovely team. I learned a lot about hair care, skin care, bath bombs and the ingredients and benefits of all products. Fun Training. Was allowed to use their makeup, which was fun and better to allow customers to see it on me and be able to see how the product looks etc.

The workplace has a mix of people I would say, you have amazing people and then people who just don't really like you but I loved working there regardless, my team leader was lovely, management were Nice.

I enjoyed doing everything there, I would say the most enjoyable part was consultations on customers, trying masks and being able to explain the benefits and ingredients.

I found stock hard but only because the bath bombs had a strong smell and they are heavy but they smelt lovely, so I enjoyed working still.
Pros
Discounts are Fabulous, literally the best.
Cons
The team needs to enjoy working with each other and not keep putting each other down.

Other Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Fun, kind Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire17 June 2018
Lush was an amazing place to work, treating staff great and giving great benefits. I loved working there and loved all the free/discounted prices. Only downside is how much there was to learn.
Pros
50% discount
Welcoming
christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Romford Town, Greater London14 June 2018
It was my first retail job and they made me feel completely comfortable, the management was great and very supportive. The training was informative and helpful.
Pros
fun and encouraging work environment
Cons
required a lot of knowledge in a short time period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2