Lucion Services Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
Excellent work ethic and training with a supportive team
Asbestos Surveyor (Former Employee) –  London11 November 2018
My time with Lucion servives, gave me some valuable industry experience. However, I was not able to utilize my academic achievements and moving forward, I want to gain a higher tier position in the environmental/Health and Safety sector, as this is where my passion lies.

The job itself was very isolating, and often I felt unchallenged and unmotivated. I feel like I have a big impact to make in a sector I am more passionate about, and educated for. The most enjoyable part of the job was the supportive team environment.
Great place to work...
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear3 August 2017
I've worked at Lucion Services Ltd for two and a half years now, and in that time I've seen the company grow from strength to strength. Because of the growing nature of the company, there have been many opportunities for me to progress my career through promotion and continually develop my skills through training. Lucion is a great company to work for who recognise staff for their hard work.

If you don't like change then this company is not for you. Very fast-paced and growing business... Not so much a con!
n/a
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancashire22 February 2017
Good place to work. Fast paced company with strong emphasis on technological advances. Strive to be a market leader in the field.
Office relocation
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey9 January 2017
Great company but office re-location not fitting in with family life.
The type of work was well balanced although payroll at month end is always extremely stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucion Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2