Lubrizol

Systems Analyst1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Productive and fun workplace
I really enjoyed my placement, if it was up to me I wouldn't have left! The team I worked with were fantastic and the day to day work was so varied and challenging, exactly what you would expect from a placement.

My colleagues were great, both in the UK office I was based in and also the people I worked with overseas. I formed some amazing friendships and still keep in touch with everyone now.

I was really surprised by the support system that was in place at Lubrizol. Everybody was approachable which isn't what I have been used to in previous jobs. Everybody was treated with the same amount of respect, whether you were a student or the European Manager, it was a good feeling.

There was never a day that went by that I was bored. Supporting over 7000 machines around the globe didn't leave time to be bored, but at the same time it wasn't overwhelming either.

In my role I was give a massive amount of responsibility, which was brilliant. I was able to make decisions that made a difference to the company and also prevent problems that could have arisen if there wasn't any intervention. I really felt like my voice was heard and that what I did mattered.

I learnt a huge amount of both life skills and technical skills on my placement. I grew both in confidence and also academically whilst at Lubrizol, the experience was priceless and I really value my time there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lubrizol. Our community is ready to answer.
Lubrizol Reviews by Location