Love Success plc

Love Success plc Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
I have been temping at Love Success for three weeks, and they have provided me with consistent work opportunities. They have tried hard to get me interviews for permanent roles.
A fantastic team to work for that are ever supportive and always useful. Quick at getting you in and getting to know what type of worker you are and are always on call or avaiable via email to provide you information or listen to your needs
My day become by greeting, welcoming and signing in all visitors to the building then directing them to their destinations.
Answering and announcing all incoming calls in a timely manner. Check all meetings rooms are set and that the lunches are ordered.

I learned that is vital to check all bookings as instructed by fellow colleagues are correct and that they are still required, also to carry out reception duties as accurately at all times.

Hardest part was when a high rated visitors could not find a parking space near by.

Enjoyable part of the day has to be the staff and visitors.
Pros
local shops and park nearby.
Cons
Hours
This Company is an Agency. They provided an excellent service with finding me work, however, management is difficult when you are remote and cant always get to speak with them as required
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
Direct comtact sometmes necessary
no other work from agency since since finished first assignment
wait for work is a system that love put in place when you arrive at love success before 8;30 and wait for work.
Pros
flexablity
Cons
random hours
To adapt to different situations, to work with management as much as possible, hardest part was the anti-social hours, but otherwise Selfridges is a stimulating and interesting place to work, always a lot going on.
Pros
Paid Overtime
Cons
Working anti social hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Love Success plc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Love Success plc. Our community is ready to answer.
Love Success plc Reviews by Location