Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

arrogant manageress with good team members
Sale associate (Former Employee) –  London Selfridges15 December 2018
RTW Selfridges was not a busy concession but very demanding with clients requests, transfers , sales targets. High staff turnover and very arrogant and unhelpfull manageress taking selfies all day long , leaves associates unmotivated and without training in key areas. No clear objectives and bad attitude at management level.
Pros
good helpful team
Cons
long hours, lazy management
Overworked, overstressed employees
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 September 2018
The sales associate positions at Louis Vuitton are not straightforward sales positions by any means. You will have to do several tasks in order to maintain the extremely high and exaggerated customer service standards that they set. Special orders, deliveries, repairs, follow ups both with delivery service as well as customers are constant, to the point where they invade your personal life. Expect to continue working for clients off the clock. This is a position which requires EXTREME dedication, so if you are looking for a standard and typical sales associate position, where you punch in , work, and punch out, this isn't it. Personally I didn't like how management treated me , and I found them to have a very corrupt business practice, as well as being dishonest to customers and staff. I am so turned off from this company , that I threw my only LV bag down the donation bin.
Pros
Looks fancy in resume
Cons
Not worth the obscene stress they put you through, to please customers
Very warm and welcome family
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London26 July 2018
Being part of Louis Vuitton was the best part of my career. The Culture, by comparing with other luxury brands is so much better. People who working with Louis Vuitton treated me as family member, and we help each colleague when in the shop floor.
Good Environment
Sales Internship (Former Employee) –  London, ENG12 September 2014
Working in the Fashion Industry gave me a more guest-focused experience, as I was working in a much slower paced and more luxurious environment. Their services were more personalized and flexible as getting to know my clients and maintaining a close relationship with them, was the key to my success. I learnt that getting to know my clients and making them feel comfortable was the key to my success in the sales department of Louis Vuitton as it allowed me to strengthen my relationships with the clients and allowed for a potential of future sales. The diversity of my experiences has developed my skills further so that I am more flexible and able adapt to almost any environment.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
No growth opportunities
team manager
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  London5 June 2017
great company to work for and good possibility to grow. Salary is good and great team spirit in the company. Great people employed and excellent company to be part of
Free lounc,vouchers many benefits
Specialist for -exotic leather goods (Former Employee) –  London Harrods9 February 2016
The best place I have ever worked.
Harrods Louis Vuitton, Amazing Management, constantly training and stimulate people
benefits
Cons
no long hours
Culture and Heritage
Client Advisor/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Heathrow2 February 2015
Productive and fun.
New ways to build rapport with clients.
Management are helpful and supportive.
Meeting new people.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Great team, adequate training provided. Fantastic management!
Full Time Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  London21 January 2018
Energetic workplace, fantastic management team. A lot of knowledge is needed to provide clients with the Louis Vuitton experience.
Always busy and always new things to learn!
Productive and fun work place.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  London28 February 2018
- nice environment,
- fair wage
- high caliber of employees
- good social activities
- amazing offices
- good managers
- excellent operations
- Fast growth, lots of stores to relocate and gain experience.
Pros
Free cookies
Cons
Busy store
Excellent Company Terrible Store Manager
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sloane3 July 2017
Absolutely horrific management at Sloane Street (especially the store manager), who don't know what they are doing, panic, no professionalism, no compassion, no experience, even clients complain about how terrible they are, they also lie, make up her own rules, the store manager is horrible (most horrible woman you could meet), no structure, gives the rota a few days before we are due in, never gives targets on time, two faced, illegally fires people, but the company is a lovely company, it is a shame they would recruit such incompetent people.
Pros
The Brand.
Cons
The Store Manager, Horrible Woman.
Comfortable and Loyal
Seniour Sales, VM, Repairs Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham23 June 2014
Working at Louis Vuitton on a day to day basis, can be rewarding and challenging, i have gained a vast amount of knowledge and skills, with the vast amount and precise training that i have received over the last 4 years.
we are a very close and loyal team, and will offer full support to each other, weather its management or the cleaner even if it is something of a huge significance, or something that's just a simple task we are always quick enough to support each other,

The hardest part of the job is overcoming any ambiguous situations, and resolving them to become, a successful counteraction
Pros
Free Lunch, Bonuses, Uniform
Cons
Ristriction of movement and progression inhouse
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Slough, UK14 June 2017
On a day -to-day basis my job would revolve around tasks such as:
• Dealing with complicated cases
• Emailing customers
• Assisting customers via telephone

The most enjoyable part of the job is that the atmosphere of the job is very professional and fun at the same time.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long hours and 2 shifts
Premimum Brand, good work culture
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands19 February 2017
A typical day at LV would be 9-6, it had enabled me to come across high spending level client who have high expectation in terms of service. Therefore, LV required their staff to be highly professional and luxury when serving clients. The management at LV were exellent because they would provide regular training and cares alot about their staff well-being.
Life balance needs improving
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  London3 March 2016
because the nature of retail work its not no life balance but I would say because what the company values are it needs to behave differently
Pros
Fun Teamwork
Cons
Management needs improving
prodrotive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol22 May 2017
working there was really amazing , really helped my self confident , it keeps me busy and motivated, the staffs there are very friendly, working at this investment has improved my skills
Pros
free lurnch
Cons
7hours
Buzzing environment
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 March 2017
No two days are the same, as Louis Vuitton is situated in the heart of New Bond Street and you get to meet clients from different parts of the world.
Motivation and inspiration
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 January 2017
Fun and friendly working environment. Opportunities of fashion knowledge training. Easy to buildup the relationship with clients and colleagues. Self-creature expanding.
Perfect
Sales (Former Employee) –  Courchevel, B98 October 2014
Very good job, good atmospher with the staff, I could improve my sales skill, the only problem was just for the season, and a short period.
Fun and productive
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  London, ENG5 February 2015
Very nice colleagues and good place too work.
The best part was to hit the sales target and the hardest part was to deal with the unfixed lunch time.
Good experience
stock controller (Former Employee) –  London18 September 2012
I learned so much in this company, I had to manage various tasks at once,serious responsibility was a mandatory.