London Stadium

London Stadium Employee Reviews

The environment was nice, especially the journey through the QEOP to the London Stadium but the job got quite boring for me.I needed regular work each week and had to find another job.
Pros
The shifts worked around my life commitments.
Cons
Low pay and not enough shifts given.
easy to do, good management, quick training. ......... meet lots of people. get to watch football sometimes. .................................. great pay
Was a great atmosphere and an easy job to do, especially considering I was a student at the time. it was a fantastic first job to have or even a job on the side simply for the summertime vacations to earn a little extra cash.
A typical day would be to help and serve customers beer before and after football matches. I learned good customer service skills. The culture was very friendly and involving and I enjoyed getting the chance to help people. I would say the hardest part about the job was having to stand up for long periods of times
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lack of breaks
Work alongside hardworking colleagues who strive to get the job done. everyone is professional and enjoys working with one another. Get lots of perks, like watching west ham matches!
A typical day at work would be giving directions to people who were not familiar with the area. Hardest part of the job is dealing with people under the influence of alcohol. Most enjoyable part of working within the stadium is witnessing big football stars play on your break. The workplace as well as the management was exceptional, due to the fact that the treat you with respect which makes you more motivated to work. i learnt that a lot of safety and security precautions had to be taken due to the fact that people attending the stadium must feel safe. Also worked at the world championship as well as the para athletics.
Pros
Free Lunch & Seeing role models
Cons
Long Hours
This was a very fun job to work during the summer, I had the role of selling programmes where I met funny and friendly faces. In the winter the job is not enjoyable as your out in freezing temperatures.
Pros
Only during match days
Cons
Cold weather
People are friendly and bubbly don't be shy working with the London Stadium all people with talk to you in nice way of manner. There is no hard bit working at the London Stadium, management is really nice to you if your nice to them. When you go the London stadium it is stress free
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Depends on the hours you do
I was a part of a work of art. We were working for one of the very famous architect in the world, Zaha Hadid. We didnt have much time or any interaction with this famous lady. But we learned a lot from how a magnificent structure is built.
Pros
Was a part of something big.
Cons
Voluntery/ temporary work
I was working for London Olympic stadium to gain a very good experience even though it was a cleaners job. I had learnt alot on how to maintain the stadium in busy atmospheres and I had learnt the important of the system. I worked in a team of 12 people and we had to work in a group to achieve our goals and cover for each other when they were absent. I enjoyed every part of my job because it was a great place to work and my colleagues and visitors always bought a pleasant atmosphere into the stadium. While the Olympics had lasted in London I had an amazing time just being a part of the stadium and to represent it. During the Olympic games the only thing i found difficult was to really quickly and immediately clean up for the next contestants and visitors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at London Stadium?