London Business School Employee Reviews

Fun and proactive
Hostess (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 February 2019
People are excited about learning and doing things that can change the world. Everyone attending the conference was extremely polite and the team we had super proactive.
poor structure and senior management
Programme Events Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Regent's Park27 November 2018
In careers there is poor senior management they are quite lazy and no room for growth.The operations process is dated and no one is willing to go the extra mile
Pros
location
Cons
poor management
Great employer
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 November 2018
LBS is a great place to work, it has great values which in turn contribute to the fantastic culture across the School. There is so much learning to do across the School, and you are encouraged to sit in on Faculty lectures.
A great employer
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  London24 January 2018
London Business School is a somewhat bureaucratic organisation, however it provides a truly international work space and supports a great work life balance.
Should be renamed London bully school.
Other Experience (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 January 2018
It all looks sleek and glossy to the outsider but when you are staff here it's awful.
Bullying is rampant here, they say it's "direct management ".
The management and HR here are both as bad. The only people who get promoted seem to do so by being friends with or toadying to upper management.
Most of the managers here are not experienced rather they are chosen as above and make it up as they go along.
Avoid this place for work. Don't take a job here you will regret it.
Pros
Free gym and pool
Cons
Bullying
Management could have been better
Events Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 December 2017
Whilst on the job I was consistently under the impression that I was being micromanaged. This is not good for me when in an assistant role as I would like to learn and progress with some form of independence. Therefore, if management was better I may have enjoyed myself more on the job.
Innovativ ledarskapsorganisation
Research & Data Manager, Advancement (Former Employee) –  London22 November 2017
London Business School is one of the world's top 10 business schools.

Det är en banbrytare inom affärsinnovation.
Generally...
Lead Programme Manager (Former Employee) –  London31 August 2017
Great place to work - colleagues, benefits, culture, location. Terrible management - lack of recognition, overloading of work, lack of leadership, lack of support.
Pros
Social culture, benefits
Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy (Current Employee) –  London6 August 2017
I am a student of Sloan Masters of Leadership and Strategy.
Focusing on strategy, leadership and change, and globalisation, London Business School’s Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy programme is specifically designed for senior, experienced, high-calibre professionals and executives. The Sloan Masters MSc. is only offered at MIT, LBS and Stanford business schools and is the most elite business degree available to seniors leaders.
Pros
Global environment
Cons
Low program branding
Congratulation to one of the best employer in the United Kingdom
Gift Shop Assistant & Porter (Former Employee) –  Regent's Park, Greater London4 August 2017
London Business School is a leader in the field of business education. All employers should learn from LBS.It`s a very diverse, multi-lingual,inspiring community of staff, faculty,students, clients, alumni and donors from around the world. All of the facilities and resources are open to staff, including an on-site gym
and pool, extensive business library and clubs where you can join in on various
sporting, professional interest and volunteering groups run by students
and staff. Competitive salary and a range of benefits and opportunities you may not find in many other organisations. Staff are awarded with cash gifts and & personalised letter from the Dean after 5, 10,15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 years’ service.
Pros
As I mentioned above
Cons
I don't any
Great worklife balance
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  London15 June 2017
a company that has a lot to give. Great work experience both n the job and learning opportunities.

The benefits of working flexibly and empowered to make a difference.
benefits
Cons
change management
Fun workplace
Front of House Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London12 April 2017
Managing the smooth flow of the business at busy times.
General Customer service.
Making hot and cold drinks.
Use of Microsoft Package.
Answered queries via Telephone and Outlook.
Poor management
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 March 2017
Unfortunately, this company lost good workers due to poor management.
Directors only promotes their friends whilst leaving other co-workers behind.
The culture is - suck up to the directors, otherwise your position will be on the line.
Pros
Good salary in admin
Cons
Poor management, low salary for level 1's
Productive, fun and enjoyable
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 March 2017
Great working environment, still a long way to go technology-wise but has potential to get better. On the overall, it's an exciting environment to be found in.
Football, ping pong, tennis available duringbreak
Administrator (Part time) (Former Employee) –  London31 January 2017
The greatest most friendliest place to work. Where you are appreciated the work you do & no body ever looks down on you. The greatest atmospheres to work in LBS:)
Pros
great staff benefits
Cons
short break
Good benifits
Service Desk Analyst Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Baker Street28 January 2017
There are lots of events that happen on campus and the whole community works well together.
The management team in the IT department are always working hard to improving the push the team forward
Very
Postal Officer (Former Employee) –  Regent's Park19 January 2017
Very educative, and informative experience. Taught me how to perform high frequency tasks as part of a team and how to handle the pressure and intensity of working with customers in a hectic environment.
Awful Place
PA/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regent´s Park11 October 2016
Out of the many places I have worked in Education this is by far one of the WORST places I have ever had the displeasure of working. The department I was in had a ridiculously high turnover of staff and I didn't know this until my last day. That alone told me everything I needed to know. Not surprising at all! The pay was awful, staff were rude and at times arrogant (for what, I honestly don't know), they treated Temporary workers with such disdain by firing them at a drop of the hat it was shocking and people were overworked and miserable. I couldn't believe at the time a very senior worker had no assistant and other workers had to double up on their workload for the same money! I will not be going back to London Business School again. Not even for a visit.
Pros
Regents Park (Beautiful)
Cons
Do you have all day?
Productive and Fun Working Company
Assistant Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Regent's Park, London28 September 2016
One of the best companies I have worked for. While working, you are given the chance to learn as well and do courses to elevate you.
The salary was excellent (London Weighting). We also had many benefit and perks within this company. Work and Life balances well. It was a secured roll until we were been outsourced by contractors. It was a happy environment especially during Summer and Christmas time.
Productive, active but FUN
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London5 May 2016
Hectic but friendly environment, everybody gets along and are friendly. During lunch you can sit next to the Dean, the Director or the cleaning staff No level rules.
Pros
dean house drinks, summer celebration, new year celebration, staff party, Thursday drinks, garden games
Cons
Strict HR rules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Business School. Our community is ready to answer.

London Business School Reviews by Location