London Business School

London Business School Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
went from slow to busy very quickly. repetitive work, but really nice office and people to work for. perks are really good, beautiful location as well
Gained skills in efficient time management in a fast paced environment, and working with different teams and various stakeholders. Exposure to the business landscape in the UK.
Poorly managed and snobbish institution. No possibility of promotion unless you fit the demographic criteria. Poorly paid and was left to go stale. Had to rebuild my confidence and career after working here.
i we so love to work in london business school he has be my dream to work in Abroad i pray my application is giving a positive respond more over working is a great chances
Nice place to work, good work life balance.
Nice and intelligent line manager
Pros
Nice place
Cons
Too many politics, it is not about what you know rather than people that like you
Amazing place to work organised and fun peers. Relaxed environment with a high level of productivity. definitely be one of my favorite places to work.
Excellent first job after graduating and a great opportunity to develop. To have the company on my CV is really advantageous for future opportunities, providing a useful stepping stone in my career. The work/life balance was very accommodating which makes commuting less stressful and the job easier.
People are excited about learning and doing things that can change the world. Everyone attending the conference was extremely polite and the team we had super proactive.
In careers there is poor senior management they are quite lazy and no room for growth.The operations process is dated and no one is willing to go the extra mile
Pros
location
Cons
poor management
LBS is a great place to work, it has great values which in turn contribute to the fantastic culture across the School. There is so much learning to do across the School, and you are encouraged to sit in on Faculty lectures.
I have moved around a several departments as a temp at the London Business School and all teams differ slightly. Everyone is friendly and the work is relatively easy, but not challenging enough. However this can be said of all admin positions. The positions pay well and you have free access to a gym and pool, and many different lunch options.
Pros
Free gym and swim
Cons
work not challenging
London Business School is a somewhat bureaucratic organisation, however it provides a truly international work space and supports a great work life balance.
It all looks sleek and glossy to the outsider but when you are staff here it's awful.
Bullying is rampant here, they say it's "direct management ".

The management and HR here are both as bad. The only people who get promoted seem to do so by being friends with or toadying to upper management.

Most of the managers here are not experienced rather they are chosen as above and make it up as they go along.

Avoid this place for work. Don't take a job here you will regret it.
Pros
Free gym and pool
Cons
Bullying
Whilst on the job I was consistently under the impression that I was being micromanaged. This is not good for me when in an assistant role as I would like to learn and progress with some form of independence. Therefore, if management was better I may have enjoyed myself more on the job.
London Business School is one of the world's top 10 business schools.

Det är en banbrytare inom affärsinnovation.
Great place to work - colleagues, benefits, culture, location. Terrible management - lack of recognition, overloading of work, lack of leadership, lack of support.
Pros
Social culture, benefits
Cons
I am a student of Sloan Masters of Leadership and Strategy.
Focusing on strategy, leadership and change, and globalisation, London Business School’s Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy programme is specifically designed for senior, experienced, high-calibre professionals and executives. The Sloan Masters MSc. is only offered at MIT, LBS and Stanford business schools and is the most elite business degree available to seniors leaders.
Pros
Global environment
Cons
Low program branding
London Business School is a leader in the field of business education. All employers should learn from LBS.It`s a very diverse, multi-lingual,inspiring community of staff, faculty,students, clients, alumni and donors from around the world. All of the facilities and resources are open to staff, including an on-site gym
and pool, extensive business library and clubs where you can join in on various

sporting, professional interest and volunteering groups run by students

and staff. Competitive salary and a range of benefits and opportunities you may not find in many other organisations. Staff are awarded with cash gifts and & personalised letter from the Dean after 5, 10,15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 years’ service.
Pros
As I mentioned above
Cons
I don't any
a company that has a lot to give. Great work experience both n the job and learning opportunities.

The benefits of working flexibly and empowered to make a difference.
benefits
Cons
change management
Managing the smooth flow of the business at busy times.
General Customer service.

Making hot and cold drinks.

Use of Microsoft Package.

Answered queries via Telephone and Outlook.
Unfortunately, this company lost good workers due to poor management.
Directors only promotes their friends whilst leaving other co-workers behind.

The culture is - suck up to the directors, otherwise your position will be on the line.
Pros
Good salary in admin
Cons
Poor management, low salary for level 1's
Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Business School. Our community is ready to answer.
London Business School Reviews by Location