London Bridge Hospital Employee Reviews

Amazing benefits however bad management
Chef (Current Employee) –  London19 November 2017
At the moment the company are making a lot of cuts which means we are extremely short staffed which has caused a decline in the business. Sadly this is making it less enjoyable! It has been a lovely place to work at due to all the wonderful people and the benefits. When i first started it was amazing but a different story now.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, short staffed
Corporate and bullying environment
Float Secretary (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London3 September 2017
I worked as a float secretary and I would not recommend it. The management is awful and the other secretaries are not supportive. The secretaries offices were always run down and full of mice!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Awful working environment
Nice place to work
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London4 April 2017
Enjoyed my time at LBH. Good working environment. Good team working. Opportunities for good benefits. Expect to work hard though. Lack of work ethic is not rewarded.
Good training, excellent environment.
Business Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 March 2017
Good training, in my time at the London Bridge Hospital I have a good opportunity to learn how to deliver a first class customer service in a very busy environment.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
to far from my new location
Productive workplace
Cardiothoracic sister (Former Employee) –  Cardiothoracic unit 5th floor14 December 2016
My responsibilities as a cardiothoracic sister at London bridge hospital : taking charge day and night shifts, mentoring junior staff, maintain high standard of nursing care at all times, monitoring if staff follows all hospital protocols and policies and also if nurses are demonstrating understanding of the importance of the NMC code of conduct in order to maintain safe nursing practice.
Meeting deadlines and fast paced
Materials Assistant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge11 April 2016
A typical day for me would be very busy, meeting the demands of the department that I maintained. My job required me to be on top of stock control everyday, answering phone calls and emails, chasing queries and stock with the expectation that is would be done immediately.

Once the stock had arrived we booked this in and chased any backorders. Then we delivered the stock to our departments as part of the service we provided. We would then be stock counting and checking to see if there is any losses and reporting this to our manager. I attended Team meetings and discussed any issues that had arisen and also improvements that could be made.

I learned many things the first was to keep on top my work and to meet deadlines. I also worked as a team and learnt to work colleagues as with as well as taking my own initiative.
Pros
Free private health insurance
Cons
Lack of staff in growing company
very good
Housekeeping consumables (Current Employee) –  London, ENG3 February 2016
Is a very good place to work, how ever the salary is not really the best as London is becoming more and more expensive.
London bridge is ea very nice place to work , close to where I live, there different shift for work and is open 24 seven.
Dispicable management
2nd / 3rd Class (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Hospital27 January 2016
DO NOT consider working at London Bridge Hospital unless you are replacing the CEO.

The managers are all bullies. They don't even associate themselves with the staff who they look down on. There is this class culture throughout the hospital. The pay is rubbish; after 3 years I finally got a 1% raise which on a salary that is already so low it makes enough difference to buy a 10pence chew if I contribute 2pence.

Look elsewhere!
Pros
The smokers get as many breaks as they want
Cons
Bad management, rubbish pay, lack of progression, class culture, bullying
Recommend working here
Pre-Assessment Junior Sister (Former Employee) –  London, ENG12 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working here and would recommend it to friends. Great opportunities for advancement and further training.