London Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Review

View all London Ambulance Service NHS Trust reviews

Soul destroying
EMD (Former Employee) –  London12 November 2015
Long hours, low pay, high stress levels. Abuse and threats of violence from the public, constant pressure to meet ever changing targets and little or no support from management. Such low morale amongst front line staff, no wonder so many are choosing to leave.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no support from management.

Other London Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Productive & Friendly Workplace
Emergency Call Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East London, Greater London12 January 2020
My job predominantly revolves around taking 999 calls from the general public. I need to remain highly compliant at all times diligently following all work protocols. Accuracy is a prerequisite of all aspects of my job, and a sense of urgency. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a caller is appreciative of our service, or when I am able to save a life or deliver a baby over the phone. The workplace culture is very friendly & supportive as are the management
Emergency Ambulance Crew (Current Employee) –  North West London, Greater London24 December 2019
Working for the London Ambulance Service (LAS) is a great thing and something to be proud of I’m proud of putting my uniform on everyday and getting to help people. The LAS care about and support their employees (personal experience of this), the training is difficult but second to none, and you make some amazing work mates. If you want a career in the ambulance service, then I’d highly recommend joining LAS.