London Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Very poor management in all departments
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Deptford/Bow Logistic department26 September 2018
you will never get a promotion in LAS unless you have family or friend in management or HR,there is a workplace culture of bullying and harassment which has got worse over the years,if you challenge it your career is over.So many managers/supervisors that do very little but collect good money,they really do rely on the few honest staff they have.Always big cover ups and switch round of management unions in there pockets.
Pros
Can get away early, full sick pay
Cons
Poor Morale
Rewarding but staff and financial restrictions impact negatively
Clinical Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London12 September 2016
I was fortunate enough to be able to undertake a number of different roles during my set of shifts that were, generally, at my discretion to self allocate.

The most enjoyable aspects of the job were seeing the genuine patient outcomes and the thanks received by some patients as well as the camaraderie between the clinical staff.

The pressures of reducing staff levels were severely impacting staff moral with clinical staff working long shifts with few to no breaks.While demotivating some staff I never saws patient care be negatively influenced by this.

For balance, i joined the London Ambulance Service in 2000 leaving in 2012 so I am not qualified to comment on the current morale and working practices within the trust currently. That said, I would definitely consider applying for a position with the London Ambulance Service again and remember my time their fondly.
Pros
Great staff camaraderie, fantastic patient care
Cons
External influences impacted on the management of staff reducing morale