Positions are advertised in shop window. If interested, one needs to go in
to the store and speak with the Manager about the interest in vacancy. Is best to have your CV to hand in, there and then. If they wish to consider you, telephone invitation to a face to face interview. Couple days after I hand in my CV.
I was contacted with in the day after my interview, with job offer and just had bring ID, right to work in UK documents, bank details and fill appropriate forms for employer to obtain work reference from previous employer.
3 months probation, I have now been there around 6 months.
Go into shop
I simply asked one day if they needed any help, then a few days later, they offered me a position.
- What is the interview process like at Londis?8 people answered
- What is the Londis Supermarket employee discount?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Londis?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Londis?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Londis?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Londis?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Londis?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Londis?3 people answered
- When should you get paid3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Londis? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered