Logic, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice warm and clean working place
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Omagh, County Tyrone21 August 2019
Normal working day is a day whit no pressure , teamwork all the time and workplace culture tidy and clean workplace.For me there is no such a think like a hardest part of the job :)
Very Productive and Fun
Work Experience (Current Employee) –  Surrey4 September 2018
At my time here (I am still doing work experience here for 2 days a week Wednesday and Friday) during my time here I have learned how to update firmware for office use phones using a TFTP client and how to set up laptops for company uses.
Pros
Great Mentor and learning experience
Cons
A way off from where I am
car driver
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex30 July 2018
ustomer service - employed in 5* hotels dealing with enquiries and complaints and handling cash/credit card transactions
• IT/Admin - competent in Microsoft Office, multimedia, using in-house database
Pros
none some nice cars to drive
Cons
no cons
poor
assistant (Former Employee) –  swindon6 August 2014
This agency advertise on a 24/7 basis on behalf of lifeways community care. This is a rubbish company with poor management known to the Care Quality Standards to be a Company renowned for constantly failing standards of care having had recent enforcement action taken against them etc.

I'm not really sure if logic recruitment is any good, or if they only advertise on behalf of Lifeways as these are the only jobs I seen to find them constantly advertising for... eitherway companies they advertise for I.e Lifeways are really bad companies - hense why they don't include their name in the advertisement lol. For that reason I probably would not recommend applying for their jobs as you could end up somewhere bad.