Lodge Group Care provide a range of exceptional, specialist care services for adults and children in areas of London and Essex.
- Domiciliary Home Care, caring for the elderly in their own homes, specialising in dementia, end-of-life and learning disabilities in areas within the London Borough of Havering including Romford, Hornchurch and Upminster
- – more...Supported Living for those with learning disabilities who aim to live as independently as possible, with the safety net of carers on-site in Romford and Chigwell, Essex
- Impact Supported Living (ISL) for those aged 16-18 with learning disabilities that are looked after by social services or local authorities in Harlow, Colchester and Loughton in Essex
- Residential Care for Adults with learning disabilities in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Residential Care for Children with learning disabilities in the London Borough of Redbridge
Lodge Group Care is so proud of all of its staff members. We really do have a close knit, friendly and professional care team. We aim to not only offer the best home care, residential and supported living services to those we serve (in several London Boroughs and parts of Essex), but also the best care for our team too. Our aim is to work in a way that is empowering and inclusive for all team members.
We believe our clients are happy because we are committed to ensuring that our staff feel valued. Our carers and support workers receive ongoing high quality training and are focused on the quality of life of our clients – our extended family.
Lodge Group Care has a GOOD rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for all relevant services.
Please visit our website for more information: http://lodgegroup.com or follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lodge_uk – less