Locum Placement Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive
Business Administration Apprentice (Former Employee) –  London Borough of Newham, Greater London25 June 2018
i did enjoy working here however i did not receive the training i needed as a trainee. i was not very happy working there as the training wasn't provided and the pay wasn't so good.
Great support from consultant
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Essex21 July 2016
On my second locum job with Locum Placement Group. Great position and team in department. Seeing a varied caseload, good support from the ward manager. Can highly recommend this company
Pros
Flexibility, good salary, weekly payments
Cons
No pay if you do not work
More experience each day, making the job full of fun.
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ilford, ENG24 November 2015
Much experience has been achieve through my colleagues by working alongside with them. Treatment received from Doctors and administration are excellent, very supportive and helpful.

My personal growth has been better through this experience, i have learn how to respect and care for the service user even when the situation is beyond my control.

Long day shift can be boring but it gets better when communication is effective.
With hard working and good communication the day becomes lovely and achievable.

I love caring for people and am welling to learn more everywhere to make it more exciting.
Pros
cheap braekfast
Cons
long shift
Self manage at work
Contact Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East London23 April 2014
I supervise children's contact visits with their parents and other members of their families.
I learnt patient, customer relationships, safeguarding and child protection. I self-manage and also take charge of situations of things during the contacts.
Pros
None only flexibilities
Cons
Short hours