Local Care Force
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Local Care Force Employee Reviews

United Kingdom41 reviews
Wonderful staffs with proffessional experience. I am pleased that I am part of the team I have being with them since 2016 and I am not planning In going no were. Local care force are always there to support me 24/7 especially ,the wonderful lady in support worker department in Manchester. Happy and bless to be with local care force and I am on a mission to introduce my friends to lcflllocal c
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
local care force is constantly changing ive been with the company for 18 mths and i have not been out of work in this time unless it has been at my choice they provide training mandatory as well as optional and its alway relevant to your needs i would recommend them to anyone and the best thing is everyone is warm friendly and approachable with any problem and they will help if theycan
Pros
always got work and your incharge of how much or little you work
Cons
Care work is always hard but if you love your job theres no cons
love working for local care force, understanding management regular work good rates of pay and flexible hour excellent coordinators . no last minute shifts dropped on very friendly fun learning oppertunities. its great going to the same work places regularly and building a good work ethos with staff and service usrs
I work for the sheffield office and sheridan is my boss i get on with all the staff in Sheffield office the staff are friendly and they Are all approachable and contactable anytime you cant get hold who ever is in charge of you out of hours but they id always someone that is available 24 hours a day there as always been someone at the other end of the phone when need.
I like the flexibility and the fact that you can be available and then life changes and appointments come up but thats is good

Usually get hours every week not very often i dont get my hours work as many or as little as you want
It's a small very friendly company by and large very good for providing the type of work you want. Pay is low but commensurate with the sector standard
I enjoyed working for this company they are extremely supportive with individuals needs. They adapt to individual requirements and on going work when keep you with the work they offer you..
People you go out to work with are polite and good to be around
Love working for the agency. Very helpful managers when you need help. Very professional and enough hours, the pay is decent so can't complain. The only downside is when you don't gt enough shifts but that happens rarely.
Local Care Force is comprising of a profession and interprofessional collaborative working. It is a company of a flexible working, more and enjoyable
good
Cons
mixture
You travel far to different places fuel cost is paid some not all support worker roles would get home late .local care force team are great tho , weekly pay just that the pay is little for the work you do some place there are no breaks
I have worked with Local Care Force for the past 3 years and can honestly say that I have never been happier in a work place.
The management are supportive and hold a wealth of knowledge about the sector. They really do help you to succeed and achieve your goals. The management are generous and often organise team building events for all staff, which shows us that we are appreciated and boosts staff moral. Local Care force really are a big, crazy family and I am happy to be a part of it!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Local Care Force?
Local Care Force are very supportive. I found the company dynamic and forward thinking, new ideas implemented all the time which made it a very exciting place to work.Excellent supportive staff, Work when you want to Select your area of expertise Good salary, paid weekly Good family ethos to staff and clients Excellent training and all free to agency staff High standard of professional working They are an incredible company and I cannot recommend them enough.
If you want flexibility, choice and lots of work. This is the company to work for. As a nurse you can choose your area of work. Do as little or as much as you wish to work. Excellent salary and weekly pay. The staff look after you and give you the choice to work in whatever field you want. I have worked for them for two years and I would go nowhere else. Excellent in house training all free.
Overall good company but lack of shifts . The management has is very good but there is some sort of favouritism weee some will get more shifts compared to others.
Good team to work with, could be more organized in the booking of support workers and sometimes they are a bit last minute with booking and extending hours.
don't look after there dedicated staff set new staff on and they end up with the shifts and the ones who have been with them a while or for years loose out their Don't get supervisions or extra training in other subjects just mandatory which you don't get paid for when its your day off, pay not so good for some places you work at it's a set wage weather it be a a nice place to go or somewere that is challenging no extra money for weekends.good and bad points forLCF
Working for this company is nothing but a joy.
If you are looking for a company to guide you and push you to advance your career, then this is a great company to work for.

This company really pushes for a work life balance.

I started out here 5 years ago as a Care worker New to Care, and I am now a nursing coordinator.
Pros
Management, work life balance, job satisfaction.
Cons
fun to work and very flexible. worked there form 2014 whilst i was studying, as i said very flexible as you can pick the days wish to work.so was working around my studies.
Local care force are able to get you into work quickly if you need a job. They are an agency and there is some unpredictably surrounding your work schedule.
managers don't understand you and don't care about you as long as you overwork.
its meant to be a agancy when you pick and choice when you want to work but staff dont seem to understand that and are rude when you have to cancel a shift.

the hardest part of the job is going to new palce that are haorribe and you just get a treat like poo.

most enjoyable was training. the team was nice but its not worth it.
Cons
bribed
Loyal to their clients and staff. Flexible jobs available too. Reasonable pay rates and beneficial. Work as many hours as you like and always put their clients first. Very good service to their staff. No hassle!
Pros
Cons
Work as many hours as you like.
Mostly based in nursing homes. Do not pay any fuel allowences.
Plenty of work..if you dont mind being exploited for just above minium wage.

Office is diaorganised & blame you for their errors.

No support when disclosing some awful positions you will be put in.
Pros
Plenty of work