LOAF Employee Review

Face paced and creative company
Head of Customers (Current Employee) –  London 2 locations, Shepards Bush and Notting Hill25 November 2014
My current position is Head of Customers. Having had a career based in customer service; team management, employee development & training, quality assurance and payroll are part of my skillset. Working with a team of 26 people within Loaf head office has enabled me to develop my people skills; and I am responsible for organising the team's workload in an environment of volatile deadlines and shifting priorities; also involving a great deal of communication with colleagues at all levels. Establishing “Best Practice” and coherent documentation is important to the role as well as managing the induction, training, development, payroll, new starter and exit aspects of HR.
Pros
Free quarterly massage, laptop, flexible working
Cons
Better inter departmental communication

Other LOAF Employee Reviews

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
banconista bar (Former Employee) –  Greater London17 November 2019
Il problema si è solo creato nel momento in cui si è verificato un problema. E senza ricorrere prima in alcune soluzioni si è direttamente puntato sul licenziamento. Ed il riciclo di personale.
Good place to work if you're good at being fake.
Customer Service and Admin Assistant Temp (Former Employee) –  London22 August 2019
Typical day start at 9 am, read/ answer emails. Then at 9.30 am the phone lines open and you get calls to answer as well as answer emails until your 1 hr lunch break. Then do the same as before until 6 pm.

The management are tricky. They're cool and nice to your face then you have your review and find that you have all these problems. If your able to change your personality and be super Loafy (their words not mine) the you'll be fine. If not then avoid this place. Moreover, if your a person of colour then avoid at all cost! There is a definite racial bias against POCs at the hands of one manager.
Pros
1hr Lunch break, 40% staff discount
Cons
Rude customers, hostile work environment, shady managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOAF. Our community is ready to answer.

LOAF Reviews by Location