We pride ourselves on our ICARE values (Integrity, Customer, Accountability, Respect and Excellence) and always aim to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We encourage a culture of training and development as well; actively promoting talent within the business. We also believe in a healthy work life balance for our colleagues.
19 October 2017
Make money then make somemore lovely money
To laid back and no structure, not enough trained collegues
The organisation culture is mixed.
Good support along the board.
- How are the working hours at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What Is a dispenser hourly wage8 people answered
- What date of the month does lloyds pay?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What would you suggest LloydsPharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the most stressful part about working at LloydsPharmacy?5 people answered
- Do u get any benefits when worked for the company a long time5 people answered
- Does Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgr…5 people answered
- What is the Lloydspharmacy employee discount?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LloydsPharmacy?4 people answered