Our interview process is designed to give you an opportunity to learn about our business, and also a chance for us to learn more about you. Depending on the role you’ve applied for there will always be an interview and you may be asked to take part in group activities or other individual activities as well as online ability and personality tests.
19 October 2017
Easy, they are desperate for nurses
First I saw it advertised on indeed and applied by visiting celesio website.
I was emailed whenever they needed any more info. I was invited for Interview during which I needed to serve customers first and be scored for it, then give examples of your own work experience In regards to all 4 values of Lloyds. I was given feedback and informed the next day.
The interview process would be friendly and helpful
They talk you through how everything is like, who does what job and ask me if I'm happy to be working here, provide me with the information that I need to know and allow me to ask any questions if needed
The company is fare on the interview process and employ a wide variety of people
Great it has assessment day, team excercises
- How are the working hours at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What Is a dispenser hourly wage8 people answered
- What date of the month does lloyds pay?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What would you suggest LloydsPharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at LloydsPharmacy?5 people answered
- Do u get any benefits when worked for the company a long time5 people answered
- Does Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgr…5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Lloydspharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the Lloydspharmacy employee discount?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LloydsPharmacy?4 people answered