Within our Store Support Centre the standard working hours are 37.5 hour per week with an hour for lunch, core office hours are between 9 and 5. Within our stores, for pharmacy roles and pharmacy support roles we offer full time and part time opportunities.
19 October 2017
Your treated like sh,, by this rubbish company their only concern is money staff are just a necessary evil
Your just a number in this company and loyalty means nothing to them
They give you as low a contract as possible and then expect you to work any hours given, you're not given any choice they just expect you to be "flexible" for them and they don't like it if you try to take on a second job to make up your wage.
They don't like it if u won't work later than ur contracted hours
Are the hours full time or part time
Tend to contract minimum guaranteed hours, offer overtime to suit company, sick or holiday cover and might be request to go to other stores, no promise hours permanently added to contract in future, therefore no additional holiday / sick / benefits.
Store I work at is in middle of sainsburys and is open 7am till 11pm but my shift are great 9am - 3 every other Thursday 6pm - 11pm. Every store maaver will be looking for different availability
The working hours at Lloyds pharmacy are 9 .00 - 5.00 or 6.oopm during the week and half day on saturday
- What Is a dispenser hourly wage8 people answered
- What date of the month does lloyds pay?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What would you suggest LloydsPharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the most stressful part about working at LloydsPharmacy?5 people answered
- Do u get any benefits when worked for the company a long time5 people answered
- Does Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgr…5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Lloydspharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the Lloydspharmacy employee discount?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LloydsPharmacy?4 people answered