You get nothing but stress from this place
Received an extra days holiday for 10 years continuous service.
I didn't work there for long enough to receive any sort of benefits.
A 20% discount after working for 3 months
You don't get any benefits when working for them a log except a extra days holiday which is rubbish
- How are the working hours at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What Is a dispenser hourly wage8 people answered
- What date of the month does lloyds pay?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What would you suggest LloydsPharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LloydsPharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the most stressful part about working at LloydsPharmacy?5 people answered
- Does Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgr…5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Lloydspharmacy?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What is the Lloydspharmacy employee discount?Answered by LloydsPharmacy
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LloydsPharmacy?4 people answered