Less pressure for drivers, you are supposed to be a healthcare company but couldn't care less about your own drivers health and wellbeing
Stop being so target driven on calls made, we are dealing with human beings with complex issues asking 12 calls per hour can be unachievable if the patients needs make a call extended. We can only work as fast as the patients time takes on the call. This is supposed to be a care industry patients care should come first not box ticking.
At the harlow compounding site employee managers and supervisors that can actually do the job instead of treating the place like a social club
Look after the staff that work hard and do the job properly. PSO salary is poor £7.96 ph
Drastically reconsider there expectations of drivers. The roads are dangerous enough without the added pressure. Also re evaluate the pay. Cashiers at a supermarket get paid more for scanning groceries through a till than the drivers get here.
Show loyalty to the nurse you have
- What is the most stressful part about working at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare?3 people answered
- Do the staff have to have a medical before they work at lloyds2 people answered
- What hours and days are delivery drivers given at Lloyds pharmacy ?2 people answered
- Do you have to be IV trained?2 people answered
- Does Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgr…2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare?One person answered
- Do they work bankholidays in the office at harlowOne person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare?One person answered
- How far can they send you to a patient....for eg if you applied for a job in londonOne person answered