LLG NW LTD

LLG NW LTD Employee Reviews

Featured review
LLG NW LTD selected this as a representative review
Working for this organisation was the best thing I have done in a while for myself. The management are kind and understand you. However very helpful in dealing with discussion and always there to help. The director of this amazing company is a man to look up to. You can personally email him and he will get back to you straight away and always the first to help out and sort things out. A very good job that payes well and looks after there employees.
Pros
All inslisive holidays
After doing a degree in logistics it took me a while to decide to go into the industry and I knew as soon as I saw the advert here on indeed for the managerial job at Chester i'd landed. It's not often nowadays you find a company rising through the ranks with the owner still at the helm. The management team at Lewtas are fantastic and have helped me settle into my new role with a lot of encouragement.I will encourage anyone who sees an advert for this company in whatever role, to apply and make a change for the better.
Pros
Fantastic Management Structure, Bonuses, good team
Been working out of the Bradford depot for the past few months. Days can be long but you get rewarded it. Management are approachable and helpful. Started during lockdown but wished I’d started sooner.
Pros
Pay and job security
Cons
I really enjoy working here. It's a great atmosphere, everyone is super friendly, and the managers are extremely helpful and responsive. Sometimes the job can be challenging, but you really get out what you put in. No two days are the same and I feel that I am always learning something new. I love the freedom, flexibility and opportunities that come with this job, and the people I have met make it even more awesome.
Pros
fast paced and rewarding
Cons
early mornings
If you want to succeed and progress then this is the company for you. Things constantly change for the better. All suggestions and criticisms are taken on board. Always room for progression within the company.
Pros
Early start time and early finish. Good money.
Cons
Got a job working for Lewtas on a temporary basis during lockdown. The management where really good guys, the job is really demanding but if you out the work in there is good earnings to be had! When I had an issue the management would go way out of there way to help me and resolve it. Ended up driving around in a brand new van for the last few weeks and loved it! Would have stayed had it not been for my full time job commencing!
Pros
Great group of lads
Cons
First few days are hard.
I worked for these clowns, early 2019. I lasted a few weeks. The job itself wasn't difficult as I'd done similar before. The 'management' were about as unprofessional, disrespectful and unhelpful as it's possible to be. I'd call them a bunch of balloons but that's unfair on balloons. Luckily, I used my own van to deliver in. I didn't want to put myself in a position where you're charged £12,523 for smashing a rear lamp on one of their heaps, sorry, vans. Avoid, like, well, LLG. A bunch of muppets.
Pros
Home Time
Cons
One of the best jobs I’ve had. Yes hours are long but you are paid for what you work. Bosses are great and easy to talk to. Working at the bradford depot and it’s hassle free. The managers are a pleasure to work for.
Pros
Your own boss
self emplyoed contract and they dont pay you any money and they charge you for working with them. no gaurenteed job and they call you 8 at night asking you to start at 5am. no warning at all
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
*******AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE****** What ever you do don't work here. Keep looking another job will appear for you. Don't wast your time. Wages held, accusations of crashes. Management are useless, don't do it to your self. AVOID AVOID AVOID
Pros
never going back
Been working at the bradford depot for a few weeks now. Hours are long but the money is good. Manager is a top boss. Treated fairly. Good work culture
Pros
Earning potential
Cons
Long days
Worst place ever after working there for about a year working 10-13 hours days 6/7 days a week for them burnt my self out ended up taking a couple of days of because of it and they just sacked me
Been working for LLG since October 2019. While it is hard work you are treated with respect and management will go out of their way to find help for you. Everyone, ranging from the management to other drivers are friendly and approachable. Taking all that into account and the new vans being brought in, it is one of the best logistics companies out there.
Been here around a month now don’t have many complaints the shifts are long but the money is great and you get two days off a week so it kind of balances it out a bit. The managers treat you fairly and with respect as far as delivery companies go I’d say it’s probably one of the best you can work for
I joined llg around 6 months ago which was meant to be just a part time thing, however as time went by I found that I enjoyed working for them a lot. Work can be hard at times but the managers always try their best to get you help if you need it. I've got nothing bad to say about the company. Everyone is friendly and the pay is good!
Pros
Money and treated with respect
Cons
There isnt any
Great team, was easy to apply and a fast turn around I started within a week of applying. managers are very supportive and will help you get started. You will get out what you put in to this job. If you work hard the rewards will follow.
I was desperate at the time (I must've been) for a job. These clowns 'interviewed' me then copied my documents. Immediate start, immediate regret for me. I lasted 3 weeks - three weeks too long. They have about as much respect for you as you do for something you've trodden in. How companies like this get away with things is beyond me. Balloons, all.
Working long days start at 8am finish at 8pm if your lucky 6 days a week for 200 pounds a week that is without paying any tax or national insurance This company has become rich making its workers poor
Pointless job really running round like a headless chicken for a pittance get on the taxis Be yer own boss life been so so sweet since getting out off the jail that is Lewtas logistics 👍
Probably one of the worst companies to work for.. they are money grabbers that will charge you for anything they possibly can, one of my colleagues had a minor bump in his van which caused nothing more than a scratch on the other vehicle and they charged him 1500 pound and deducted straight from his pay authorisation.
Official response from LLG NW LTD
15 January 2020
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the experience you and your colleague had. I couldn't possibly comment on any amount owed/paid or any damages to vehicles. All i could say is we have designated teams that deal with any insurance claims to get the best possible outcome for any driver which is then agreed upon. We don't make any deductions to pay without authorization.We pride ourselves on building teams that last through treating people with dignity and respect, i'm sorry if you feel we never lived up to this.
Its what you would expect from doing deliveries, i did the lifestyle role and it worked for me but it can be gruelling to make yuor money, ie 6-7 days a week or double runs each day.
  1. Employee reviews