Livewell Southwest CIC

Livewell Southwest CIC Employee Reviews

It is a good company on the whole. There was always a culture of favouritism but this has improved I have experienced subtle bullying but this has improved now,
Pros
Good job stability
Cons
Poor support with stressful situations
I have been so grateful for the kindness & compassion that Livewell have shown me after I had to take time off sick for an operation. They have been extremely considerate & patient with me on my return to work. I would recommend this company to anyone .The management, especially at senior level are superb & my colleagues are amazing. As you can probably tell, I am very contented working for Livewell South West .
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
Early starts/ late finishes
Excellent culture within my team. Committed to responding to patients’ and carers’ needs and going the extra mile. Supportive of one another. Good training opportunities in organisation.
cliquey, if you want something, the only way your going to get it depends on who you know, and make sure its the right person. wage is all right but this is becouse you be over worked.
Pros
Wage
Cons
cliquey
The job is giving me great experience and knowledge of working as part of a team and also being able to work as a individual. This helps me improve my communication between individuals and other support networks.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
job work not always being set
Very busy but rewarding job. My colleagues are great to work for and really put their all in to ensuring the best outcomes for their patients. The job is very varied and demanding.
Obsessed with hitting targets over caring for staff and their wellbeing. Personally there was a serious lack of supervision and management which was recognised. Ignored advice given by Occupational Health and Wellbeing which resulted in disability discrimination.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, dated offices, lack of supervision and management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Livewell Southwest CIC?